X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week – Count Dante – Tron

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week M*A*S*H Toy Watch (eBay Link) – It’s half past Charles Winchester! MASH merch is weird.   Count Dante Fight Footage (eBay Link)– I’m sure that Count Dante is well known among PlaidStallions readers but if you’re not familiar with him, he was a comic book legend and his […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week – Count Dante – Tron appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I really don't get all the MASH toys. An adult dramedy doesn't really seem to lend itself to toys for little kids.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

i don't think MASH merch ever really sold well, but kids did watch it with their parents. even if they didn't get the humor most of the time

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

MASH merch makes a little more sense to me than Love Boat honestly (sorry Brian and Issac), because at least there was some action and conflict in MASH.

My friends and I loved the Dragnet movie when it came out, and quoted it a lot. We had the rap memorized, and God help me, I still do.

A Count Dante bio series would kill on Netflix or some other streaming service.
        sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          MASH merch makes a little more sense to me than Love Boat honestly (sorry Brian and Issac), because at least there was some action and conflict in MASH.
          unfriend.

My friends and I loved the Dragnet movie when it came out, and quoted it a lot. We had the rap memorized, and God help me, I still do.
          That's extremely "suburban white kid"

A Count Dante bio series would kill on Netflix or some other streaming service.
          Agreed!
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• palitoy
            • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
            i don't think MASH merch ever really sold well, but kids did watch it with their parents. even if they didn't get the humor most of the time
            It did teach me to take all my problems, ball them up and pour bathtub gin on them. Thanks MASH!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by palitoy
              It did teach me to take all my problems, ball them up and pour bathtub gin on them. Thanks MASH!
              an extremely valuable life lesson

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

MASH became a lot less funny to me when I realized that I have too much in common with Frank and not Fr. Mulcahy.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

That's extremely "suburban white kid"
                  True, but at least it wasn't the Monster Squad (1987) rap!
                  sigpic

Comment

• J.B.
                    Guild Navigator
                    • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Werewolf
                    An adult dramedy doesn't really seem to lend itself to toys for little kids.
                    An adult dramedy where patients died on the operating table or had amputations performed. Does seem like a strange idea. Now, Dune on the other hand...
                    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• palitoy
                      • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by J.B.
                      Now, Dune on the other hand...
                      "Baron Harkonan is just like Darth Vader!*"

*if Darth Vader was morbidly obese and covered in pus-filled boils.

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy

*if Darth Vader was morbidly obese and covered in pus-filled boils.
                        You really know how to sell it. It is shocking he didn't sell better.
                        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• publiusr
                          Museum Super Collector
                          • Aug 23, 2015

The trike with a back seat is charming…

Comment

• msenger76
                            Veteran Member
                            • Nov 3, 2009

Dragnet! i thought i was the only person who remembered that or the rap video

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎