Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xavion2004
    • Dec 15, 2022

Originally posted by wise guy
    2 Walmarts in my area had a lot of Superman, Batman ,and Robin so I picked up extras in case of broken joints and ZLC sent the others except Green Arow (Jan 2023).
    I plan on picking up extras at Wal-Mart as I see them as well. That accomplishes at least four things for me.

1) It gives me an extra one to open (that can always be returned to the box)

2) It will help me fill the shipper/counter display box that I will buy as soon as they become available. Having multiples in that box will really hit the spot in terms of nostalgia.

3) It gives me extra bodies to use if I want to transfer an FTC head and costume over in the future (although I haven’t tried it yet and therefore have no idea if it would actually work.)

4) More sales = more figures in the future.

Comment

• Makernaut
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2015

The USPS tracking shows my Shazam from ZLC should arrive tomorrow. Been a long time since I got a Mego for Christmas!

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Makernaut
        The USPS tracking shows my Shazam from ZLC should arrive tomorrow. Been a long time since I got a Mego for Christmas!
        Hope it arrives so you can enjoy opening that on Christmas Eve, you know that one gift you couldn’t wait to open Christmas morning.

Comment

• Makernaut
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 22, 2015

Got my Shazam from ZLC. ZLC has been awesome and I highly recommend them to anyone still wanting to order these. I now have 5 of the 6 I wanted in-hand. Just waiting on the Green Arrow I pre-ordered from Entertainment Earth to become available. My collecting of these has been a mix of finding some in Walmart, getting a couple from ZLC, and one from Entertainment Earth. No one stop shop, but a relatively fun and painless hunt.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎