• Krypt0nite
    Radioactive!
    • Feb 13, 2010

My ZLC Green Lantern just shipped.

Comment

• VintageMike
      Permanent Member
      • Dec 16, 2004

My RC Batman & RM Robin from ZLC arrived. Put them right on display to start the new WGSH boxed annex. Didn't bother taking them out of boxes because they looked perfect in them and I've seen the video reviews so any questions I had have been answered. These just hit right, can't wait to get more.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by VintageMike
        My RC Batman & RM Robin from ZLC arrived. Put them right on display to start the new WGSH boxed annex. Didn't bother taking them out of boxes because they looked perfect in them and I've seen the video reviews so any questions I had have been answered. These just hit right, can't wait to get more.
        Will you be buying doubles of them all, one set to keep in boxes and one set to display loose?

Comment

• VintageMike
          Permanent Member
          • Dec 16, 2004

Originally posted by TrekStar
          Will you be buying doubles of them all, one set to keep in boxes and one set to display loose?
          No room and as it is I've thinned out some of my loose vintage collection because I decided I didn't need certain figures boxed, carded and loose.

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

My Walmart Flash says, "Delayed, check back for updates."

Amazon has moved my Flash, Green Lantern and Green Arrow to January 18th.

But my BBTS order has been shipped!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I really regert ordering these figures from Amazon. Just trying to save some shipping money, and it bit me in my the tuckuss.
              sigpic

Comment

• warlock664
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                I really regert ordering these figures from Amazon. Just trying to save some shipping money, and it bit me in my the tuckuss.
                I initially ordered from Amazon as well, but when it was mentioned here that they were shipping from ZLC, I placed an order there and cancelled myAmazon order. They were $2 cheaper apiece from ZLC, and the shipping was only $5.99, so I ended up saving money AND avoided supporting Bezos.
                My figures were shipped and delivered within a few days, minus Green Arrow, who is delayed until January.

Comment

• Liu Bei
                  Banned
                  • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by warlock664
                  I initially ordered from Amazon as well, but when it was mentioned here that they were shipping from ZLC, I placed an order there and cancelled myAmazon order. They were $2 cheaper apiece from ZLC, and the shipping was only $5.99, so I ended up saving money AND avoided supporting Bezos.
                  My figures were shipped and delivered within a few days, minus Green Arrow, who is delayed until January.
                  Bingo! I have mentioned that several times as well. I hope more people will eventually become immune to the siren song of Amazon and figure out not only can you save money with ZLC, but it will also be packaged better, arrive faster, and you’ll feel good inside that you were able to help out a small business owner rather than send yet more money to billion dollar corporations.

Comment

• Makernaut
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 22, 2015

I cancelled my Entertainment Earth (with the exception of Green Arrow) after I found Batman, Superman, and Robin in a local Walmart. Got Aquaman and Shazam from ZLC. Aquaman arrived today and Shazam shows it is shipping this week after they were restocked. I'll stick with ZLC for the ones I want in later releases. Great service.

Comment

• Makernaut
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 22, 2015

I got a vinyl cape from CTVT for my 50th Anniversary Batman since that's what my childhood RC Batman came with. It's kind of cool having a very close facsimile of what was probably my first post-toddler toy. That was my very first Mego and I got it before I even started Kindergarten.

Comment

• Xavion2004
                        • Dec 15, 2022

Mountain Town Toys is another good source, especially if you live in the southeastern U.S. They’re a little more expensive at $22 each, but they had all seven in stock, and the figures were shipped promptly and carefully packed.

I’m very encouraged by the way these are selling though. I wonder if even Mego is a little surprised at how well they’re doing?
                        Last edited by Xavion2004; Dec 19, '22, 6:24 PM.

Comment

• Liu Bei
                          Banned
                          • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Xavion2004
                          Mountain Town Toys is another good source, especially if you live in the southeastern U.S. They’re a little more expensive at $22 each, but they had all seven in stock, and the figures were shipped promptly and carefully packed.

I’m very encouraged by the way these are selling though. I wonder if even Mego is a little surprised at how well they’re doing?
                          Never heard of them but I’ll check them out.

Comment

• TRDouble
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 10, 2012

My Mego order from BBTS arrived this morning from USPS. I can't wait to check them out tonight!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

About a year and a half ago I pre-ordered some figures and the retailer never got one of them, so instead as a replacement figure, they are sending a 50th anniversary Robin to me tomorrow. Removable mask Robin was the first Mego figure I ever got, so I'm very excited to be getting him again! It would be cool to get two boxes, and combine them to make a solid box out of the two backs!

Comment

• wise guy
                                Career Member
                                • Dec 29, 2014

2 Walmarts in my area had a lot of Superman, Batman ,and Robin so I picked up extras in case of broken joints and ZLC sent the others except Green Arow (Jan 2023).

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎