X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ivaniski
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by TrekStar
    Forgive my ignorance but I thought only Superman-Batman and Robin were available at Walmart and Amazon, and the rest after December 7th? I see you already have the complete set.
    I had ordered most of them on ZLC months ago, and as more became available for Pre-orders....I pushed the button. I really Luv ordering from ZLC....Great Costumer service.
    Last edited by Ivaniski; Dec 3, '22, 9:02 AM.

Comment

• nubee
      Career Member
      • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by Ivaniski
      I had ordered most of them on ZLC months ago, and as more became available for Pre-orders....I pushed the button. I really Luv ordering from ZLC....Great Costumer service.

Totally agree. ZLC is my Mego "go to store" also.

Received a damaged Superman and Shazam yesterday evening (Looks like the boxes were crushed before shipping.) and a returned labeled was emailed to me for a replacement in less than one hour after contact. That is like WOW. If I had a business I doubt I could respond as fast.

FYI. I am a repeated customer of ZLC and my recent experience with Superman and Shazam is an isolated incident.

I find ZLC to be a great site to get Mego stuffs.

Comment

• nubee
        Career Member
        • Feb 15, 2010

Wow....Flash and Green Lantern r Sold Out already at ZLC. Flash is also sold out at BBTS. Mego really got it right this time.

Comment

• powersthatbe
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 27, 2010

went to another Walmart yesterday. Just one superman left on the pegs. Plenty of the horror Megos though.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by nubee
            Wow....Flash and Green Lantern r Sold Out already at ZLC. Flash is also sold out at BBTS.
            Oh no!!!! I've not had an opportunity to preorder.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by nubee
              Wow....Flash and Green Lantern r Sold Out already at ZLC. Flash is also sold out at BBTS. Mego really got it right this time.
              Can’t wait to see how over priced these will be selling on ebay, from people who buy bunches and then sell to make double/triple the profit. It can take the fun out of the enjoyment of wanting to get these and hoping your lucky enough to find any at your local Walmart, I’m talking more about Flash and Lantern maybe Arrow too?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

Saw Superman and Robin at a Walmart in the town I work at. They both looked great! I was tempted to go ahead and buy them, but I have an order coming in. Had Batman been there too...I probably would have!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• nubee
                  Career Member
                  • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by TrekStar
                  Can’t wait to see how over priced these will be selling on ebay, from people who buy bunches and then sell to make double/triple the profit. It can take the fun out of the enjoyment of wanting to get these and hoping your lucky enough to find any at your local Walmart, I’m talking more about Flash and Lantern maybe Arrow too?
                  I am hoping the "sold-out" status on some of the 50th Anniversary Mego is the result of the fans buying them up and not some dang scalper.

(I noticed Batman is also getting the "sold-out" status on some sites.)

Maybe Marvel will take notice (I think alot of us would go "cuckoo for coco puffs" with joy if Mego is allowed to make the Marvel characters too.)

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Is there any indication these will all hit Walmart? I had no problem getting the 3 over a two week period. Looks like I’m the only buyer so far.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Liu Bei
                      Banned
                      • Mar 31, 2018

Got everything from ZLC in the mail today except Green Arrow. Won’t open the figures until Christmas, but I looked at them inside their boxes and boy do they look sweet. Can’t wait to tear into these on Christmas morning.

Comment

• Liu Bei
                        Banned
                        • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                        Oh no!!!! I've not had an opportunity to preorder.
                        I’d keep checking back. Last night they were all available again for pre-order. Right now everything is available except Superman. I’d put in an order sooner rather than later. It seems these are pretty popular.

Comment

• VintageMike
                          Permanent Member
                          • Dec 16, 2004

I wasn't going to get these, but it looks like I'm caving. I live in one of the few areas without a lot of Walmarts so I'll have to check in my travels.

Comment

• MRP
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 19, 2016

Our local Walmart had Bats, Supes and Robin today when I stopped in. My budget said I could get two of the three, so I grabbed Batman and Superman. If they still have Robin next week I will likely pick him up.

-M
                            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Liu Bei
                              I’d keep checking back. Last night they were all available again for pre-order. Right now everything is available except Superman. I’d put in an order sooner rather than later. It seems these are pretty popular.
                              Thank you.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• wise guy
                                Career Member
                                • Dec 29, 2014

Zlc has them in stock this morning but no Green Arrow

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎