Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4914171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: Mego 50th Anniversary WGSH revealed

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    Forgive my ignorance but I thought only Superman-Batman and Robin were available at Walmart and Amazon, and the rest after December 7th? I see you already have the complete set.
    I had ordered most of them on ZLC months ago, and as more became available for Pre-orders....I pushed the button. I really Luv ordering from ZLC....Great Costumer service.
    Last edited by Ivaniski; Dec 3, '22 at 9:02 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaniski View Post
    I had ordered most of them on ZLC months ago, and as more became available for Pre-orders....I pushed the button. I really Luv ordering from ZLC....Great Costumer service.

Totally agree. ZLC is my Mego "go to store" also.

Received a damaged Superman and Shazam yesterday evening (Looks like the boxes were crushed before shipping.) and a returned labeled was emailed to me for a replacement in less than one hour after contact. That is like WOW. If I had a business I doubt I could respond as fast.

FYI. I am a repeated customer of ZLC and my recent experience with Superman and Shazam is an isolated incident.

I find ZLC to be a great site to get Mego stuffs.

Images
    Wow....Flash and Green Lantern r Sold Out already at ZLC. Flash is also sold out at BBTS. Mego really got it right this time.

went to another Walmart yesterday. Just one superman left on the pegs. Plenty of the horror Megos though.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nubee View Post
    Wow....Flash and Green Lantern r Sold Out already at ZLC. Flash is also sold out at BBTS.
    Oh no!!!! I've not had an opportunity to preorder.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by nubee View Post
    Wow....Flash and Green Lantern r Sold Out already at ZLC. Flash is also sold out at BBTS. Mego really got it right this time.
    Canít wait to see how over priced these will be selling on ebay, from people who buy bunches and then sell to make double/triple the profit. It can take the fun out of the enjoyment of wanting to get these and hoping your lucky enough to find any at your local Walmart, Iím talking more about Flash and Lantern maybe Arrow too?

Images
    Saw Superman and Robin at a Walmart in the town I work at. They both looked great! I was tempted to go ahead and buy them, but I have an order coming in. Had Batman been there too...I probably would have!!!
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    Canít wait to see how over priced these will be selling on ebay, from people who buy bunches and then sell to make double/triple the profit. It can take the fun out of the enjoyment of wanting to get these and hoping your lucky enough to find any at your local Walmart, Iím talking more about Flash and Lantern maybe Arrow too?
    I am hoping the "sold-out" status on some of the 50th Anniversary Mego is the result of the fans buying them up and not some dang scalper.

(I noticed Batman is also getting the "sold-out" status on some sites.)

Maybe Marvel will take notice (I think alot of us would go "cuckoo for coco puffs" with joy if Mego is allowed to make the Marvel characters too.)

Images
    Blog Entries
    Is there any indication these will all hit Walmart? I had no problem getting the 3 over a two week period. Looks like Iím the only buyer so far.

Got everything from ZLC in the mail today except Green Arrow. Won’t open the figures until Christmas, but I looked at them inside their boxes and boy do they look sweet. Can’t wait to tear into these on Christmas morning.