Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 51015181920212225 ... LastLast

Thread: Mego 50th Anniversary WGSH revealed

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Oh no!!!! I've not had an opportunity to preorder.
    I’d keep checking back. Last night they were all available again for pre-order. Right now everything is available except Superman. I’d put in an order sooner rather than later. It seems these are pretty popular.

Images
    I wasn't going to get these, but it looks like I'm caving. I live in one of the few areas without a lot of Walmarts so I'll have to check in my travels.

Our local Walmart had Bats, Supes and Robin today when I stopped in. My budget said I could get two of the three, so I grabbed Batman and Superman. If they still have Robin next week I will likely pick him up.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Bei View Post
    I’d keep checking back. Last night they were all available again for pre-order. Right now everything is available except Superman. I’d put in an order sooner rather than later. It seems these are pretty popular.
    Thank you.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Zlc has them in stock this morning but no Green Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by wise guy View Post
    Zlc has them in stock this morning but no Green Arrow
    He's back up now if anyone is still interested. Looks like all the WGSH figures are available as of 12/7/2022, 10:22am EST. Don't hesitate if you want these. ZLC has them cheaper than anyone with a $5 flat shipping rate, plus excellent packaging.

I get the overwhelming majority of my Mego's from them, and have never been disappointed.

https://zlccollectibles.com/collections/mego

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Thank you.
    Yessir.

8228b3270a7643a6ba1c343b7633d497.jpg

He's back up now if anyone is still interested. Looks like all the WGSH figures are available as of 12/7/2022, 10:22am EST. Don't hesitate if you want these. ZLC has them cheaper than anyone with a $5 flat shipping rate, plus excellent packaging.

I get the overwhelming majority of my Mego's from them, and have never been disappointed.

Agreed. They give excellent service, their prices and shipping are great, and thus the majority of my modern Megos have come from them the past couple years.

hey thanks for the tip off ,but im in the uk and shipping on 4 megos was over £40 ,pretty expensive for such small lightweight figures

priced them out for me im afraid

but worth a shot cheers

Thank you, appreciate the link, hoping to pick up Aquaman and Green Arrow, maybe Lantern and Flash too depending, I’m thinking maybe the others I can find at the local Walmart.