Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

I think only the Topps and Hasbro figures got the short bodies, along with the "exclusive" figures in the UK. I think all the rest have been the taller bodies. But the 50th anniversary bodies are a third style of the bandless.

Comment

• Ivaniski
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      I think only the Topps and Hasbro figures got the short bodies, along with the "exclusive" figures in the UK. I think all the rest have been the taller bodies. But the 50th anniversary bodies are a third style of the bandless.
      Then they need to come out with bandless body version 3.5...Cause those knees can't hardly bend; unlike the Megos they're trying to replicate of 50 years ago...those use to do it (fully bend knees) so easily.
      Last edited by Ivaniski; Dec 9, '22, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

It looks like the shoulders have also been altered and the feet look skinnier. It also looks like it got a wider "crotch". Neck post is thicker and the bottom of the torso section has been lowered to make the gap smaller. The lower leg is a new sculpt, with the calf muscle being lower. Upper leg is also a new sculpt. I keep altering my post as I notice new differences. It actually looks like every piece is a new sculpt, so it's an entirely new body. No hands to compare, so they might be the old sculpt. I don't have one in hand to compare, so I'm just going by what is pictured.

Last edited by LonnieFisher; Dec 10, '22, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Comment

• Confessional
            Maker & Whatnot
            • Aug 8, 2012

Any crossover, plug-n-play compatibility across the limb-parts?

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

I was at steel city con today(met Kristin Kruek and Michael Rosenbaum) and got The Flash and GL.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

Anyone get their Amazon shipment delayed until Dec. 21st? I did, the very day they were supposed to hit (Dec. 9th). Apparently now the whole first wave will hit at once, but still...very disappointing.
                sigpic

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                  Radioactive!
                  • Feb 13, 2010

Mine were delayed until December 21st also. I hope they are not any later because I'm looking forward to being able, all these years later, to open a genuine Mego Flash and Green Lantern for Christmas.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                    Creature Of The Night
                    • May 14, 2011

Received my figures from ZLC on Friday. I pre-ordered two full sets of all 8 figures and received everything except for the 2 Green Arrow figures which seem to be delayed for some reason. Opened the box and inspected everything and then put them back into the shipping box. Going to wait until Christmas to open one full set, in the meantime I need to make room to somehow display both sets.

Comment

• Makernaut
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                      Anyone get their Amazon shipment delayed until Dec. 21st? I did, the very day they were supposed to hit (Dec. 9th). Apparently now the whole first wave will hit at once, but still...very disappointing.
                      I had pre-ordered from Entertainment Earth and they have pushed shipment of any and all back to January of 2023. Once they did that, I cancelled my preorder because I bought Batman, Supes, and Robin in Walmart...in Podunk, Oklahoma.

Comment

• TRDouble
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jul 10, 2012

BBTS sent me emails saying "Pre-order Processing Soon" for Aquaman, Flash and GL (and Superman, before I canceled), but that was back on November 29, almost two weeks ago. Hoping they come this week since I have eight days before one on my Pile of Loot items has to ship.

I also have the Amazon Delayed until 12/21 emails too.

Nothing from Walmart on my Flash, which is supposed to arrive on my birthday this Saturday. They canceled my Batman a while ago.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                          Radioactive!
                          • Feb 13, 2010

My Flash from Walmart still says it is arriving Wednesday.

Comment

• Liu Bei
                            Banned
                            • Mar 31, 2018

Beating a dead horse here, but ZLC is the best place to order Megos. Everyone that ordered their WGSH figures from ZLC have already got them. And you get the satisfaction that your money goes to Mego and a small business owner, instead of billion dollar corporations.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                              Radioactive!
                              • Feb 13, 2010

Does ZLC have all of them in stock now, minus Green Arrow?

Comment

• johnpauljones
                                • Oct 13, 2007

Originally posted by Makernaut
                                I had pre-ordered from Entertainment Earth and they have pushed shipment of any and all back to January of 2023. Once they did that, I cancelled my preorder because I bought Batman, Supes, and Robin in Walmart...in Podunk, Oklahoma.
                                I got those three at Walmart in Checotah OK. I had been away from figures for awhile so I didn’t even know they were coming out. It was like being a kid again, discovering them in the store without even knowing they were coming!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎