Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Collectemtoys.com has all eight up for pre-order.

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 25, 2018

This is awesome. Can't wait to see what they look like. Fingers crossed for a Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, and Red Tornado down the line.

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Okay, so looks like all the figures are up now at ZLC. Had to get an extra of both GL and Flash. Those two are the ones I most wanted back in the day. Just so glad that the line is encompassing what we could have had in addition to what we did get. Wouldn't be surprised to see a Dr. Fate sneak in, given his prominence in the upcoming Black Adam movie. And Hawkman for the same reason, though we still do have that wing problem. Then again, the good Dr. Mego does have a solution if they can figure a way to mass produce those foam wings. The the Super Gals are obviously coming (has it been officially announced?), so the only DC related part of the line we're missing is the Super Foes. If we do get those, I think it's a good bet a certain bald mad scientist could be added to the ranks, and one can only hope for a lobster faced renegade Green Lantern...

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

An evil planet collecting artificial life form too.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• nubee
            Career Member
            • Feb 15, 2010

Anyone have pics of the Flash and Green Arrow?

And do anyone know if Mego r using the same bandless body as Wave 15?

I really want to preorder Captain Marvel, Supes, Green Lantern and maybe Green Arrow and the Flash but Wave 15 left me a bit disappointed.

Comment

• scott metzger
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by nubee
              Anyone have pics of the Flash and Green Arrow?

And do anyone know if Mego r using the same bandless body as Wave 15?

I really want to preorder Captain Marvel, Supes, Green Lantern and maybe Green Arrow and the Flash but Wave 15 left me a bit disappointed.
              I'm not sure. I believe there were some comments that these would be done at a different factory and thus on a different/corrected body, but I don't know if we ever got more details.

Comment

• Makernaut
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 22, 2015

I did a pre-order for all eight. Pre-order is not my norm, but these look too good to pass up. I am very excited to see Mego hitting full-stride.

Comment

• wise guy
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 29, 2014

Did Flash replace Supergirl because he and Green Lantern are not 50th anniversary figures. Wonder Woman and Supergirl should have been in this 50th wave.

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 25, 2018

Mego said they were going to add figures of characters that should have had figures back then. With them only being able to do DC opens more spaces to fill. And I don't think this is only going to be a one wave thing. Plus Dr. Mego said during the livestream before PowerCon he was looking for an original peace belt for Supergirl to send to the factory so they'd have it for reference. So yeah Supergirl is coming.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

They cannot go wrong if they focus on a JLA/Legion of Doom dynamic, IMO.

Also, I think doing something like a peace-sign Supergirl shows care, and I hope Mego gets the right fabrics and textures down pat in these releases. DM seems to indicate exacting standards, so I'm optimistic.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 27, 2010

Just ordered from EE. Haven't seen them on BBTS yet. I hope to see Hawkman, Jonn Jonzz, Black Canary and Doctor Fate. Edit canceled EE order and got them from BBTS.
                        Last edited by powersthatbe; Aug 15, '22, 5:28 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

^Yes! And Luthor, Brainiac, Black Manta, and Cheetah.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                            ... I hope to see Hawkman...
                            Having a Hawkman by Mr. Covalt has been on the wish-list of my dreams for a decade.

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 25, 2018

Oh DM is showing a lot of care. He sent his original figures to the factory for reference material in the making of these. That's above and beyond.

Comment

• Jase
                                • Sep 22, 2021

Got my preorders in for all of them @ BBTS. Can’t wait!!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎