Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

I finally found them this morning. One each of Batman, Robin and Superman. Looking everyday finally yielded results, Only complaint right now is the red stitching of Superman's cape is showing through the costume. And sticker chest insignias. Otherwise, they look great. Hopefully I will find time to open them over the weekend.

Comment

• Makernaut
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2015

I pre-ordered through Entertainment Earth and just got my second update regarding delays for these. This time it is pushed back to January 2023. Anyone else get delay notices from online pre-orders?

Comment

• Jase
        Museum Patron
        • Sep 22, 2021

I previously found Superman, Batman, and Robin at Walmart. Today Flash, Shazam, Green Lantern, and Aquaman arrived from MoviePostersEtc. Loving this line!!

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by TrekStar
          Technically if someone wanted to, you could buy one extra Batman, Robin and Superman, undress them and then dress them in repro Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson and Clark Kent alter-ego clothes which both CTVT and Doc Mego carry, you would also have an extra pair of heroes outfits, it’s just a thought.
          A good thought. So good, I did it last night.

Comment

• Jmass
            Museum Patron
            • Jan 19, 2006

Superman, Batman, and Robin were in the Wal Mart on West Broadway in Columbia, Missouri this morning.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
              Creature Of The Night
              • May 14, 2011

Even though I pre-ordered from ZLC, I picked up a full set from Walmart a few days ago when I popped in to get some earbuds.

COULD
              NOT
              RESIST!

What an amazing thrill it was to walk in and see them hanging on the pegs, and taking a few moments to make my selection.

There were a 3-4 of each figure and it sure wasn't easy to leave the rest of them on the shelf!

Front.jpg
              Back.jpg

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 3, 2009

Comment

• Brue
                  User without title
                  • Sep 29, 2005

I haven't bought a new mego since wave 1. I love them. I just haven't felt the need.

I feel the need again. These are on my Christmas list.

Comment

• scott metzger
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 9, 2007

The Dynamic Duo in their civies from FTC. The shoulders do create a little problem as they are bigger than the classic bodies, so that might be a challenge depending on how tight your specific shirt and jacket on Bruce and Clark are.
                    duo.jpg

Comment

• Robert_Anthony
                      Museum Patron
                      • Sep 5, 2015

Originally posted by Brue
                      I haven't bought a new mego since wave 1. I love them. I just haven't felt the need.

Feeling that same need, though I bought Megos near the end of the first run in 1980-81 or so. Amazon awaits me on 12/6!

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by scott metzger
                        The Dynamic Duo in their civies from FTC. The shoulders do create a little problem as they are bigger than the classic bodies, so that might be a challenge depending on how tight your specific shirt and jacket on Bruce and Clark are.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]34329[/ATTACH]
                        These look pretty neat, as far as tightness, how do the underarms move?

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Brue

I feel the same way, since I’ve only bought the Star Trek villains/aliens, did the same back when EMCE Diamond Select had them, but these anniversary WGSH are a must buy.

Comment

• TrekStar
                            Trek or Treat
                            • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by scott metzger
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]34329[/ATTACH]
                            I know this may sound weird, but can somebody post a pic of the 50th anniversary figures nude?
                            I’d like to see how it’s put together and if there’s any issues.

Comment

• TheXFactor
                              Museum Patron
                              • Oct 31, 2013

So am I understanding correctly that the figures are actually in the collector aisle in electronics instead of the toy department? I stopped at the Walmart in Queensbury, NY (where Zayre's used to be located) and didn't find anything in the toy department- which was kind of disappointing actually since the rest of the day had been a wash and I was hoping for (at least) one little victory. Also, are they only stocking Superman, Batman, and Robin or have the other five characters been spotted as well? ZLC is apparently getting their stock this week and then orders will start shipping, but- obviously- it's not quite the same thing as seeing them in the store.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                                Persistent Member
                                • Sep 27, 2010

I got email notice from BBTS that my pre order for these is processing now and should have them by next week.)

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎