Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alucardlugosi
    • Jul 15, 2022

Pattern for Scooby Doo Retro Snow Ghost bodysuit

Does anyone know where to get the pattern for the bodysuit for Scooby Doo Retro Snow Ghost? I want to use it to make a furry bigfoot suit.
  • blastphemey
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 11, 2008

Originally posted by Alucardlugosi
    Does anyone know where to get the pattern for the bodysuit for Scooby Doo Retro Snow Ghost? I want to use it to make a furry bigfoot suit.
    Since it is the same size body, I'd start with this -

It will at least give you a general idea for the size

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Classic toys sold out there Gorilla Grodd brown fur figure, it’s to bad they don’t sell that brown fur suit separately, I think it would have sold very well, I definitely would have grabbed one or two of them. They do sell the fur outfit (snow ghost ) white separately, maybe somehow it could be dyed brown?

Comment

• Tiberiusguy
        Museum Patron
        • Aug 23, 2019

They did until recently, I’m not sure if it came with the body though. It might make a cool mighty, I have one with salt vampire clothes, but a fat body might be better!
        I saw some turtleneck shirts there, I’m wondering if they are dyeable as well.

Comment

• Alucardlugosi
          • Jul 15, 2022

I just bought the parts for the bigfoot and they sell all kinds of furry bodysuits now. Now my problem is what to do with the fake fur I already have.

Comment

• pmwasson
            Maker
            • Sep 12, 2007

Originally posted by Alucardlugosi
            I just bought the parts for the bigfoot and they sell all kinds of furry bodysuits now. Now my problem is what to do with the fake fur I already have.
            Wow! I didn't see that those suits were available! Thanks for pointing it out.
            sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

I checked the site on Monday and they did not have them, so they must have just got them within the past 24-48 hours, and after asking about 3 times in the last 2 years my prayers are FINALLY answered, and boy do I have a sweet custom already picked out for it.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎