Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

Marvel Family? Awesome!
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

When the Lt. Marvels are included, that's a fan of the Big Red Cheese. Excited to see more.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        When the Lt. Marvels are included, that's a fan of the Big Red Cheese. Excited to see more.
        I don't recall seeing the Lt's in figure form before, so we must make right that inequity! The old Marvel family was just a lot of fun, and that was its main purpose. Biggest challenge is going to be keeping everything even and consistent from figure to figure. Had to make sure I had one big piece of red material sufficient to make all the suits from (you would not believe how many different shades good, old fashioned red comes in, and no one wants mismatched Marvels).

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

A few more heads ready to travel to Earth-S and stand beside or face off against the Big Red Cheese:
          tawny.jpg

Comment

• bobws
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 13, 2008

Are these going to be anatomically correct?
            "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎