X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darkbros
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 3, 2012

Be careful ordering the Devil Heads

I ordered the following Devil Head last month from FTC.
    devil.jpg

They instead sent this one.

vampire.jpg

I emailed them to have it replaced, they said they would replace it on their dime.

I received the 'replacement head" last week, and they sent me the EXACT same head again.

I don't know...maybe it's having the word "vampire" in the description for the devil head that is throwing them off. *SHRUGS*
    fingers crossed, they asked for all heads to be sent back, I sent it back and taped all heads to a print out of what I ordered so
    hopefully, with it in hand, they can go into the warehouse and pull the right one, making third time the charm.

will update as the story unfolds......
    Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
    https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I had this happen years ago with CTVT over an orange belt which was listed improperly, they never did figure it out.

Good luck, one would think the horns would be a clue. Your card is considerate and helpful.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

you'd think the order pullers would go by the item number
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        you'd think the order pullers would go by the item number
        Maybe that's the problem. Their number and word system is wonky and often doesn't match the item on the site, so I'm not sure what they might be seeing on their end.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by scott metzger
          Maybe that's the problem. Their number and word system is wonky and often doesn't match the item on the site, so I'm not sure what they might be seeing on their end.
          probably can't see for the sweat running into their eyes in the non climate controlled warehouse
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Ordering from them is definitely a hit or Miss.

I got my order from them last week and when it arrived one of the items (a Shazam series one cape) was in the plastic bag with the neck collar strap already detached from one side, a blind person could have seen it, but they sent it to me like that anyway.

I had to email them a picture and they sent me another cape in a regular letter envelope.

Comment

• danadoll
              Micronaut Nut!
              • Apr 11, 2005

Wow! They did a similar thing to me with the female vampire/devil head (not three times, though)...

I ordered this one...
              7455348A-F071-4A99-BE01-99AA930E1976.jpg
              But got this one...
              C63C3B74-1C8F-4A56-8658-7E7E0DEE9FA3.jpg
              I emailed them and they sent the correct one soon after, thankfully.

I hope your situation gets resolved soon, Darkbros.

Dana
              Last edited by danadoll; Jul 13, '22, 9:40 AM.
              "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• darkbros
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 3, 2012

Man Danadoll, that is ....just WOW!

I mean I could see in my instance MAYBE why they had a hard time....they have in the item description DEVIL and VAMPIRE in both,
                which too me I wouldn't as one looks like a vampire and one looks like a devil.....*shrugs* but yours is an OBVIOUS color
                difference....FLESH and RED look nothing at all similar.

Well today, I can report I received the replacement and third time is the charm!
                They even taped it to my printout PNG, so you're right that was helpful to them lol!

so finally I can begin my long gestating "Dr. Natas" custom from the SuperFriends.
                ( Creator of the deadly element Noxium, mentioned, but not seen, in the episode ' Superfriends...Rest in Peace!" )

Pics of all the happy posted!

IMG_0895.jpg
                Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jun 29, 2018

Wasnt there also a Satan like that on Animated Trek? With the goat legs I think?

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jun 29, 2018

Magics of Megas Tu
                    st-magicks-7.jpg

Comment

• TrekStar
                      Trek or Treat
                      • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
                      Magics of Megas Tu
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]33431[/ATTACH]
                      If somebody can somehow figure out the bottom half, that would be a very cool custom.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jun 29, 2018

They sell the animal legs on CTVT. I dont know they have hooves but a dollar store horse could provide some for transplant

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

CTVT needs to add some furry breeches (Zaius/Capt. Patch-style) in black, red, brown etc. for these satyr customs.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• apes3978
                            Permanent Member
                            • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
                            They sell the animal legs on CTVT. I dont know they have hooves but a dollar store horse could provide some for transplant
                            LaserMego has hooves for sale, as seen in this quote/link from him:

"If anybody is interested, I have some cloven hooves at my store: lasermego.com:feet "

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎