Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

I could go for Six Million Dollar Man. I sold my BBP set a while ago and there is definitely room for improvement.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

I would love to see:

Archie Comics: I have to knockoffs but would love to collect them in Mego form

McDonaldland: Yes I still want Mego size McDonaldland characters and ones that were not released.

I would also like to see Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) wave done right. With all her different outfits that should have been released. I did not like the Barbie sized version but had one. I wanted Mego to release that wave in 8 inch line.
      Last edited by monitor_ep; Jul 9, '22, 4:42 PM.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• KnightDetective
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 31, 2012

Universal Studios '70s tv detectives! Columbo, Kojak, Banacek, McCloud and such. Maybe do a deal with Cozi TV for promos to move some units.

(Everyone but me seems to have the Excel Toys Kojak. Seeing those pop up in so many collections lately!)

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by monitor_ep

McDonaldland: Yes I still want Mego size McDonaldland characters and ones that were not released.
          McDonaldland would be a lot of fun.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Star Blazers.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Gramercyplace
              Museum Super Collector
              • Jan 23, 2012

Lost in Space and Mego Flash Gordon crew done in 8” scale!

Comment

• zeedox
                Career Member
                • Aug 10, 2007

CONAN!

CONAN!

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• KingKickass1983
                    Career Member
                    • Jan 19, 2019

Originally posted by zeedox
                    CONAN!
                    I second this, heck... include the animated series characters too for more variety.

I wouldn't mind seeing other action oriented characters from their animated shows either. Maybe Rambo from the cartoon?

Though I'd be great with Rambo from First Blood also.
                    Last edited by KingKickass1983; Jul 11, '22, 2:48 PM.
                    Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• TrekStar
                      Trek or Treat
                      • Jan 20, 2011

Lost in Space, Flash Gordon 8 inch scale and Conan, all great ideas. I would love to see Adam-12 two pack Reed and Malloy and a LAPD police car to put them in.

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Wonder Woman and the Star Riders
                        Rainbow Brite

Comment

• KnightDetective
                          Veteran Member
                          • Aug 31, 2012

Originally posted by TrekStar
                          I would love to see Adam-12 two pack Reed and Malloy and a LAPD police car to put them in.
                          Ditto! Emergency and the Squad 51 truck, too! And couldn't they justify the expense of a simple vehicle mold by offering it afterward and for years to come as a generic offering to the "dime stores"?

(Miss those wire bins of cheap vehicles! Oh, what I could do with them now!)

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Classic Mr. Freeze and Scarecrow, for the love of Pete!
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 19, 2016

I'd be done for some Conan, especially if it could tie into some Frazetta packaging since the Marvel art is probably off limits.

-M
                              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Timothy2251
                                Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                                • Mar 15, 2008

Holding out hope for a Frazetta Death Dealer Mego figure someday.
                                "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎