• Mego Milk
    Custom Mego Maker
    • Jun 3, 2007

Breaking Bad.

Comment

• bgiles73
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 14, 2010

I would really love to see Pirates of the Caribbean as Megos. Dark Shadows would be really great also. Kolchak the Nightstalker and The X-Files would both be great. John Wayne is so iconic, I don’t know why that’s never happened. Lastly, I would go absolutely crazy for a line for “V” that would really be epic, especially the ones sculpted with alien reveal!

Comment

• RonnyG
        Career Member
        • Apr 23, 2014

My Mego wish list is still the same since the last wish list thread. I would love Dark Shadows and Lost in Space! For the Lost in Space gang, all they really need to do is make a bunch of male and female silver spacesuits with boots and gloves, and some really nice card art.
        7242b5bb8e81fa45bea720da736d53ca.jpg

Comment

• phil
          Persistent Member
          • May 11, 2007

Lost In Space but not in the spacesuits. I don’t care if they mix the different season outfits.

SPACE:1999
          UFO
          Jonny Quest
          Shaft-the original Richard Roundtree version

Comment

• KingKickass1983
            Career Member
            • Jan 19, 2019

I know I mentioned it before...but I'd REALLY love Megos based on Hercules the Legendary Journeys. and Xena.
            Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• RonnyG
              Career Member
              • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by phil
              Lost In Space but not in the spacesuits. I don’t care if they mix the different season outfits.
              I like the more colorful season outfits, too, but I figured it would be less cost prohibitive for them if they made them all matching silver spacesuits. I think it would be too expensive for them to make using a bunch of different colors and fabrics.

Comment

• phil
                Persistent Member
                • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by RonnyG
                I like the more colorful season outfits, too, but I figured it would be less cost prohibitive for them if they made them all matching silver spacesuits. I think it would be too expensive for them to make using a bunch of different colors and fabrics.
                That’s a fair point. If it had to be the spacesuits I could live with it.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

They should bring back Fashion Candi, Speed Burners and Clown Around.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Mejo
                    Museum Patron
                    • Jun 30, 2022

If they do Lost in Space, they should consider other Irwin Allen productions, like Tony and Doug from Time Tunnel, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, and Land of the Giants ... which would be funny, since the collectors would be the giants by comparison!

Comment

• Retro76
                      • Aug 4, 2012

I would like to see more superhero and comic based characters not necessarily DC or Marvel but third party characters such as Flash Gordon, The Tick, The Phantom, Zorro, etc., similar to what a company called Longbox Heroes is doing at the 5" Super-Powers style scale. I know these characters are a niche inside a niche but it would be nice to have more comic heroes output from Mego. Although this may not be viable at retail I think it would do better targeted towards a comic audience via Diamond Previews distribution similar to Deathstroke and Batman Beyond.

Comment

• apes3978
                        Permanent Member
                        • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by Mejo
                        The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman: Steve Austin, Jaime Sommers, Oscar Goldman, Maskatron and a Fembot (both with removable/interchangeable faces)
                        To be fair, Bif Bang Pow! did some 'Six Million Dollar Man' figures, so it's not like the line hasn't been (almost) Megoized before... The BBP! bodies were just about as bad as the new Mego bodies to boot.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by apes3978
                          To be fair, Bif Bang Pow! did some 'Six Million Dollar Man' figures, so it's not like the line hasn't been (almost) Megoized before... The BBP! bodies were just about as bad as the new Mego bodies to boot.
                          and some really big heads too
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• markp67
                            • Jun 22, 2010

Someone may have mentioned this already, but I'd love to see the Lone Ranger and Tonto, or even just a classic western characters line (Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday, etc.).

Comment

• imlaughing2death
                              • Jul 20, 2020

Now would be a good time for them to make a Munster's series with Rob Zombie's reboot on the way.

I'm also surprised they haven't done any video game characters. For Halloween I'd like to make custom figures of Stubbs the Zombie, Dr Muto and Sir Daniel Fortesque, who desperately needs merch. You could probably make a Sweet Tooth figure using the new Clown items from CTVT, and less outlandish characters like Lara Croft or Solid Snake would be easy figures to make.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                                Radioactive!
                                • Feb 13, 2010

I'd love to see a new and better take on the Six Million Dollar Man. No offense to BBP, but their Steve Austin figure bore little resemblance to Lee Majors and his head was oversized to boot. This character is absolutely tailor made for a Mego figure and I would love to see this happen.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎