Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KingKickass1983
    Career Member
    • Jan 19, 2019

Billy Jack...we NEED a series of iconic characters.
    Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• Scott777
      Museum Patron
      • Jan 4, 2023

Star Wars ...I've ALWAYS wondered "What if" they made 8" Mego Star Wars figures ever since i heard the story of how Mego passed on Star Wars.

Comment

• Liu Bei
        Banned
        • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Scott777
        Star Wars ...I've ALWAYS wondered "What if" they made 8" Mego Star Wars figures ever since i heard the story of how Mego passed on Star Wars.
        I’d like to see it, but think it unlikely. The license is exorbitantly high, and Disney almost impossible to deal with. They’ve almost entirely destroyed Hasbro’s Vintage Collection.

Unfortunately Mego had their shot when Star Wars was first released, and seem doomed to regret that mistake in perpetuity.

Comment

• johnpauljones
          • Oct 13, 2007

The Goonies
          Phantasm
          Speed Racer

Comment

• Krypt0nite
            Radioactive!
            • Feb 13, 2010

Bring on Dr. Phibes!

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

I think mego versions of Lost in Space characters in both there season 1 silver bodysuits and season 2 and 3 colorized casual wear clothes would be cool.

Comment

• Wee67
                Museum Correspondent
                • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by sprytel
                I've never seen anything done with Quantum Leap. I would be all over those. You would just need to make Sam and Al. My "dream" way to do it would be to take advantage of the cloth format and include several changes of outfits for the different leaps. Sort of like that one Spock gift set with the alternate outfits.
                They could bring back the triangular boxed 2-pack (like Mirror, Mirror). One with Sam and Al. Another with the Evil Leaper and her handler!
                WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• rayray
                  • May 21, 2013

What about...Black Action SuperStars?

What about Captain Action repros (admittedly, only popular for a rapidly disappearing audience)?
                  And my all-time wish: Black 70s Action SuperStars (eg Fred Williamson, Richard Roundtree, Pam Grier, Tamara Dobson, Antonio Fargas...)

Comment

• KingKickass1983
                    Career Member
                    • Jan 19, 2019

Originally posted by rayray
                    What about Captain Action repros (admittedly, only popular for a rapidly disappearing audience)?
                    And my all-time wish: Black 70s Action SuperStars (eg Fred Williamson, Richard Roundtree, Pam Grier, Tamara Dobson, Antonio Fargas...)
                    I'd buy a Shaft figure FOR REALSSSS!!
                    Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• rayray
                      • May 21, 2013

Originally posted by KingKickass1983
                      Right?!?!?!?!

Comment

• ToyBob
                        Museum Patron
                        • Feb 21, 2022

A mention of Red Dwarf, I don't see that being too hard to get as a license, not exactly drowning in merchandise for that show Egs. no toys or video games, and I think everybody involved would agree to it for a reasonable fee unlike say 007 lol. Just the four main cast members would be enough.
                        I think Phantasm is also in that same ballpark of being open to Mego figures for a reasonable fee, a cult following but a goodly amount of fans. Love to get a Reggie in his ice cream suit with a double-shotgun heh. The minions could use the shorter Chucky body, criminally underused body height for Mego Ie. mainly just Our Gang pretty much.

Fright Night, Lifeforce, Krull, Brazil, Scanners, Videodrome, Highlander, Heavy Metal, Bloodsport, CHUD, Buckaroo Banzai, Return of the Living Dead, can you tell I like 80s cult films? I'm just spitballing licenses without much merchandise and might be available.

Sure was happy to see Creepshow come up on Brick Mantooth's channel, looking forward to that.
                        I believe in psychics, but I also believe in charlatans and mental illness.

Comment

• Liu Bei
                          Banned
                          • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by ToyBob
                          A mention of Red Dwarf, I don't see that being too hard to get as a license, not exactly drowning in merchandise for that show Egs. no toys or video games, and I think everybody involved would agree to it for a reasonable fee unlike say 007 lol. Just the four main cast members would be enough.
                          I think Phantasm is also in that same ballpark of being open to Mego figures for a reasonable fee, a cult following but a goodly amount of fans. Love to get a Reggie in his ice cream suit with a double-shotgun heh. The minions could use the shorter Chucky body, criminally underused body height for Mego Ie. mainly just Our Gang pretty much.

Fright Night, Lifeforce, Krull, Brazil, Scanners, Videodrome, Highlander, Heavy Metal, Bloodsport, CHUD, Buckaroo Banzai, Return of the Living Dead, can you tell I like 80s cult films? I'm just spitballing licenses without much merchandise and might be available.

Sure was happy to see Creepshow come up on Brick Mantooth's channel, looking forward to that.
                          Highlander would be epic. You can’t go wrong with Conor, Duncan, Kurgan, and Ramirez.

Comment

• wise guy
                            Career Member
                            • Dec 29, 2014

A lot of cool ideas here but I'm also hoping they do 50 th anniv Star Trek aliens and crew( original figures )in boxes like DC

Comment

• Liu Bei
                              Banned
                              • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by wise guy
                              A lot of cool ideas here but I'm also hoping they do 50 th anniv Star Trek aliens and crew( original figures )in boxes like DC
                              Absolutely. It goes without saying more Trek and more POTA are always welcome.

I wish we were hearing more about what’s to come with those two lines, but sadly information has been pretty scarce.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                                SynthoRes Transmigrator
                                • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by KingKickass1983
                                I got a Shaft figure...
                                20200504_133126_HDR.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰