X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KnightDetective
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 31, 2012

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    Yes, the "sold by Amazon" listings are meant to represent Mego Corp.
    Ah, cheers then! I'm satisfied with that. Thanks, Lonnie!

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Sorry I don’t mean to sound ignorant, but the only way to get these figures is through Amazon?
      I really want a Shazam figure, will I be able to get him at any local Walmarts?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by TrekStar
        Sorry I don’t mean to sound ignorant, but the only way to get these figures is through Amazon?
        I really want a Shazam figure, will I be able to get him at any local Walmarts?
        I know I'll never see them at Walmart. I'm not sure if they will be carrying the figures from wave 15. None of the stores around me ever seem to carry any.

Comment

• KnightDetective
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 31, 2012

About the Amazon "This order is a gift" trick for getting undamaged figures... *sigh*.

Got the Riddler today, ahead of schedule. It was floating around inside a decent size box, no packing materials. Both top corners were folded in, the hang hook was half torn off and there was a vertical tear in the card next to that! Got a happy little note introducing my "gift". The standard Mego pricing at Amazon is reasonable, but I kind of feel like I'm paying full price for what might as well be loose figures. Have had several bubbles separate from the card too.

Not Mego Corp's fault, of course. They should have every expectation that Amazon will represent them well. Glad to have another convenient source for the figures, but c'mon Amazon! At least they're consistent! Or is it just me? Not even angry or anything, just shaking my head!

At least I didn't have to feel bad about freeing him from the card. Really liked the figure too, so there's that!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎