X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Mego now has an Amazon store

This is something a lot of folks have been asking for.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I like it, convenient.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

that's great!. make it more accessible to the casual collectors

Comment

• KnightDetective
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 31, 2012

For a brief moment, I thought it was going to be an official "Direct from Mego / Fulfilled by Amazon" store with a more complete selection and sane, level pricing. That would be convenient for me. Still, it's a nice presentation and improvement on the previous search results. I like it!

Now if they can start packing my figures without folding the card around the bubble, we'll be in business!

Comment

• apes3978
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by KnightDetective
          Now if they can start packing my figures without folding the card around the bubble, we'll be in business!
          They do that?!? That sucks!

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by apes3978
            Amazon sucks on packing. Go order a book or trade paperback. Last one I got came in a bubble mailer and was dropped on its corner damaging the book.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• darkbros
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              Amazon sucks on packing. Go order a book or trade paperback. Last one I got came in a bubble mailer and was dropped on its corner damaging the book.
              If you use the gift option at checkout, they will box the item instead of using those stupid Blue and White envelopes.
              I do that will all my action figures and they arrive minty fresh.
              Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
              https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------
              "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by darkbros
                If you use the gift option at checkout, they will box the item instead of using those stupid Blue and White envelopes.
                I do that will all my action figures and they arrive minty fresh.
                All they sell should be treated the same. I had to send the book back twice for that.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• KnightDetective
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 31, 2012

Originally posted by apes3978
                  Yeah well, budget's tight. I have to hunt for the best possible deals and ease of purchase. Sadly for me, that's usually Amazon. On the bright side, I want to open my figures, but hate to damage the packaging. (Boxed Mego fan here) This way, the choice is made for me!

Trying to have a positive attitude these days... it ain't easy!

Cheers to Darkbros for the tip! I'll give it a try!

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

I’m hoping these show up at local Walmarts, if not I’ll order from Amazon reluctantly but I will definitely be doing the gift option.

Comment

• KnightDetective
                      Veteran Member
                      • Aug 31, 2012

Wait, am I missing something? The newsletter seemed to indicate an actual direct Mego Corp presence on Amazon. Perusing Amazon, I could only find the usual Amazon and third-party sellers. Maybe I'm misinterpreting things. Can anyone clarify please?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Jan 19, 2008

This is the actual Mego Corp. link. https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/5...8C48?ingress=3
                        They can't get away from third party sellers because of how Amazon works, but the actual Mego Corp. figures should be the prioritized and the first ones to show in the listings.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                          Still Old School
                          • Feb 14, 2008

A simple change from .com to .ca can be used for Canada as well.
                          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• KnightDetective
                            Veteran Member
                            • Aug 31, 2012

Forgive me for dragging this on and on. It's a nicely organized store section, but I only see Amazon and the usual third party sellers, not the actual Marty, Paul and crew Mego Corp as sellers. Unless the "sold by Amazon" listings are meant to represent Mego Corp.

Sorry, it's not a big deal. Just curious. Might be more clear to me if I got some sleep! I'm a little loopy!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by KnightDetective
                              Forgive me for dragging this on and on. It's a nicely organized store section, but I only see Amazon and the usual third party sellers, not the actual Marty, Paul and crew Mego Corp as sellers. Unless the "sold by Amazon" listings are meant to represent Mego Corp.

Sorry, it's not a big deal. Just curious. Might be more clear to me if I got some sleep! I'm a little loopy!
                              Yes, the "sold by Amazon" listings are meant to represent Mego Corp.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎