Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego is thrilled to present Medusa in all her gruesome glory!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mego is thrilled to present Medusa in all her gruesome glory!

Mego is thrilled to present Medusa in all her gruesome glory!  Medusa will be slithering her way into the Megoverse for the first time ever! One of the three Gorgons, Medusa was the exception in the family being born with astonishing beauty, until she incurred the wrath of Athena, because of an ill-fated love affair with Poseidon, and was transformed…

More...
  • Liu Bei
    Banned
    • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by RSS
    Mego is thrilled to present Medusa in all her gruesome glory! Medusa will be slithering her way into the Megoverse for the first time ever! One of the three Gorgons, Medusa was the exception in the family being born with astonishing beauty, until she incurred the wrath of Athena, because of an ill-fated love affair with Poseidon, and was transformed…

More...
    Looking good. Will be picking this one up.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

I like how this turned out and will pick on up.

With the Topps/Hammer Medusa/Gorgon (pictured on left) cancelled I am glad to see another version of Medusa hitting the shelves.
      gorgon_6_.jpgMedusa-head-sculpt.jpg
      Last edited by monitor_ep; Jun 24, '22, 3:40 PM.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Confessional
        Maker & Whatnot
        • Aug 8, 2012

Oh, she's fun!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Awesome!

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Hooray! So excited for this release.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Timothy2251
              Jerks beef with Ten Bears
              • Mar 15, 2008

I was bummed that the Hammer version got cancelled, but after seeing this sculpt and the Harryhausen vibe I'm getting from it I'm definitely snagging one!
              "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• scott metzger
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 9, 2007

Wow, the paint detail on that is insane. If that carries through to the final product, I think it will be the most detailed head they've ever done.

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by scott metzger
                  Wow, the paint detail on that is insane. If that carries through to the final product, I think it will be the most detailed head they've ever done.
                  Thanks! I had a great time bringing Tyler's creation to living color. Working on his sculpts along with Andy and Sean's are a great honor. Those guys really knock it out of the park consistently.

Comment

• Goblin19
                    Talkative Member
                    • May 2, 2002

Looks great. Definite purchase.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

I'm curious about her gown, will it be the same as prototyped for the Hammer version?
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• nubee
                        Career Member
                        • Feb 15, 2010

Very nice. I wonder will Mego consider other Greek heroes such as Perseus, Archilles, Jason, Hercules, etc.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
                          Career Member
                          • Jul 23, 2019

I will for certain be picking this figure up. I do, however, wish we could one day still get a Hammer Gorgon figure as intended. It would have been awesome.
                          "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎