Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would like to see Mego do something similar to HasLab.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darkbros
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
    The Toops thing showed how many were willing to prepay something that wouldn’t arrive for 6 months or more Topps an Mego could have promoted it better outside the little circles of Mego collectors. I never saw them pushed anywhere else. A similar thing through bbts or ee May have fared better.
    Agreed...push all existing retailers, and open up some new avenues.
    Also, we are now 5 years in, why is there no dedicated online store or even an Amazon "Official Section Store"?
    McFarlane opened his own store to meet the demand of fans, despite having outlets at Walmart, Target, Gamestop, Amazon, BBTS, Dorkside, EE, etc.

An dedicated online presence like this could meet the demands of fans and keep the coffers full....First thing to offer would be Black Manta on the new 14" body,
    giving fans a chance to get a figure they never saw at retail. that would be a hot seller....also make available Red Cape Lugosi Dracula again as well
    characters like the Gorn and the Roman Commander for those who want to build armies...Red Shirt Treks and Yeoman ( Women) could also be offered as
    store exclusives, cheaply produced and sold bagged instead of carded to collectors.....There's money to be made and segments of the community underserved,
    why not make it happen......?
    Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
    https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎