X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Topps Green Arrow Mod... Sort Of...

I wasn't sure where to put this because I when I modded my Topps Green Arrow, I took about half of the figure, mostly accessories, to create my new JLA Green Arrow. So it's a mix of Topps Mego and CTVT, and certainly not a custom.

I moved the figures over to a Type S body, but instead of re-using the shirt and pants, I used a green body suit I had lying around. I used a larger CTVT Green Arrow head, green cuffs and hands. From the Topps figure, I used the hoodie, boots, belt and arrow pack.

Topps Green Arrow Mod 1.jpg

Topps Green Arrow Mod 2.jpg

Topps Green Arrow Mod 3.jpg

And my modern Mego JLA...

Mego New Justice League 2.jpg

I was looking at different ways to move a Robin over to the new Mego body, but instead, I realized that the shorter, but not child/teen body, solved another problem I had for a character. When that is done, that will go into the Custom forum.
    Last edited by TRDouble; Jun 18, '22, 9:11 PM.
  • Krypt0nite
    Radioactive!
    • Feb 13, 2010

That turned out great!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Nice job, and they all look great as a team.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

I think I might have white out the eyes, but otherwise... I think this is a great recipe. He looks great with the rest of the Justice League. I like the slightly more muted green of the bodysuit, the glove hands, and the taller body. I look forward to seeing your take on Robin.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

The Topps lime green was fine, but I liked the more muted green of the body suit too.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

It does look much better, GA should have green hands. Great job and I also like seeing your JLA line up.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎