X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blastphemey
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 11, 2008

Tenet

I know I am a bit late to the party on this movie, but have any of you seen tenet?

I expected a bit more. It's a fast paced, yet somehow boring movie with a mildly confusing logic that dictates the story. Action scenes are somewhat unique but the whole film is equivalent to an ouroboros. Very mixed on this film.

Thoughts?
  • Goblin19
    Talkative Member
    • May 2, 2002

Didn’t enjoy it myself. Nobody to care for. It’s kind of all the worst things Nolan does (though I usually like him). Main mistake: if you’re going to have a main character with no background or depth, you need to cast an established actor so that the viewer immediately identifies with them.

Comment

• blastphemey
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 11, 2008

Originally posted by Goblin19
      Didn’t enjoy it myself. Nobody to care for. It’s kind of all the worst things Nolan does (though I usually like him). Main mistake: if you’re going to have a main character with no background or depth, you need to cast an established actor so that the viewer immediately identifies with them.
      Solid point. The main character is a wet noodle and ultimately feels expendable, and not in the Daniel Craig Bond type of way.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎