X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1981 Toys R Us catalog – Mego- Remco-

1981 Toys R Us catalog Toys R Us is not what it used to be. This flyer from December 1981 is a time capsule of the chain in its heyday. It is also a great look at what we could have expected under the tree, Barbies, Glamour gals, Atari games, Remco Monsters and Mego Superheroes. […]
    The post 1981 Toys R Us catalog – Mego- Remco- appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

The Dukes were way more money than Batman and Superman. Wild. Dukes of Hazard and the Trucker stuff are toy fads I've never really been able to wrap my mind around.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

I’m guess the Dukes were a bit more expensive because at the time 1981 they might have been more popular, the tv show was still on prime time and maybe since the WGSH already have been around for 10 years, they were at the end of their run.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎