Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Retro76
    • Aug 4, 2012

Question re: GCPD Playset Bus

Recently bought a FTC GCPD Playset Bus from ebay and it was missing the exclusive Joker figure. Curious to know if the FTC busses sold on their website had the figure included inside the box or were they shipped separately, i.e. a loose bagged figure?
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Retro76
    Recently bought a FTC GCPD Playset Bus from ebay and it was missing the exclusive Joker figure. Curious to know if the FTC busses sold on their website had the figure included inside the box or were they shipped separately, i.e. a loose bagged figure?
    I bought the Teen Titan and BatLab vans and both had the figure inside of the box.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

I got the batlab and it had the figure in the box. I bought the blue van with white lid and got the gcpd van in a plain box no figure and no stickers. But with black wheels and chrome accessories.

Comment

• Retro76
        • Aug 4, 2012

Thanks folks for you responses!

Comment

• Retro76
          • Aug 4, 2012

Update: the Ebay seller confirmed they do not have the missing figure and is offering option of a return or partial refund. Wanted to get folks advice, the bus cost me approx. $50 with shipping. If I ask for a partial refund not sure for what amount I should request. Appreciate any advice, thanks.

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

Well, you can get the bus with figure brand new, directly from FTC for $59.99 plus shipping: https://www.figurestoycompany.com/dc...nfigure-1.aspx

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Retro76
              Update: the Ebay seller confirmed they do not have the missing figure and is offering option of a return or partial refund. Wanted to get folks advice, the bus cost me approx. $50 with shipping. If I ask for a partial refund not sure for what amount I should request. Appreciate any advice, thanks.
              Get the full refund if you don’t mind having to go to the P.O. and ship it back to the seller, then use that towards the FTC van with figure included. If you decide you want the partial refund, ask for $20-25 which is about the cost of a loose figure from FTC with shipping, then get the FTC van, and if you want you could always sell back the van you originally got on ebay and maybe make back a small profit.

Comment

• Retro76
                • Aug 4, 2012

Thanks All. I have gone for the return-refund option. Seller is ok with it and so far has not given me any issues.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
                  Career Member
                  • Jul 23, 2019

I'm trying to locate a pure white FTC vav/bus. CTVT doesn't have the white ones available any longer and I don't want to have to paint another van white if I can avoid it.
                  "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
                    I'm trying to locate a pure white FTC vav/bus. CTVT doesn't have the white ones available any longer and I don't want to have to paint another van white if I can avoid it.
                    Have you checked ebay?

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jun 29, 2018

I would keep checking the site. They have run out of colors before and been restocked.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎