Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question re: GCPD Playset Bus

Question re: GCPD Playset Bus

Recently bought a FTC GCPD Playset Bus from ebay and it was missing the exclusive Joker figure. Curious to know if the FTC busses sold on their website had the figure included inside the box or were they shipped separately, i.e. a loose bagged figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Retro76 View Post
    Recently bought a FTC GCPD Playset Bus from ebay and it was missing the exclusive Joker figure. Curious to know if the FTC busses sold on their website had the figure included inside the box or were they shipped separately, i.e. a loose bagged figure?
    I bought the Teen Titan and BatLab vans and both had the figure inside of the box.

Images
    I got the batlab and it had the figure in the box. I bought the blue van with white lid and got the gcpd van in a plain box no figure and no stickers. But with black wheels and chrome accessories.

Thanks folks for you responses!

Update: the Ebay seller confirmed they do not have the missing figure and is offering option of a return or partial refund. Wanted to get folks advice, the bus cost me approx. $50 with shipping. If I ask for a partial refund not sure for what amount I should request. Appreciate any advice, thanks.

Well, you can get the bus with figure brand new, directly from FTC for $59.99 plus shipping: https://www.figurestoycompany.com/dc...nfigure-1.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Retro76 View Post
    Update: the Ebay seller confirmed they do not have the missing figure and is offering option of a return or partial refund. Wanted to get folks advice, the bus cost me approx. $50 with shipping. If I ask for a partial refund not sure for what amount I should request. Appreciate any advice, thanks.
    Get the full refund if you don’t mind having to go to the P.O. and ship it back to the seller, then use that towards the FTC van with figure included. If you decide you want the partial refund, ask for $20-25 which is about the cost of a loose figure from FTC with shipping, then get the FTC van, and if you want you could always sell back the van you originally got on ebay and maybe make back a small profit.

Thanks All. I have gone for the return-refund option. Seller is ok with it and so far has not given me any issues.

Images
    I'm trying to locate a pure white FTC vav/bus. CTVT doesn't have the white ones available any longer and I don't want to have to paint another van white if I can avoid it.
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Quote Originally Posted by TheVintageToyKid View Post
    I'm trying to locate a pure white FTC vav/bus. CTVT doesn't have the white ones available any longer and I don't want to have to paint another van white if I can avoid it.
    Have you checked ebay?