X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreddbatfan
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 3, 2008

I miss Dida Displays & Scott

I was looking at my custom Dida Displays that I bought from Robyn and was thinking how much I miss Robyn and all her great playsets.I had Robyn make some playsets for my comic book characters that I created and I'm still in awe of her graphics.The only regret is that I didn't have her make the graphics for the front of the playset that was based on her Stately Caverns playset,it just doesn't look right being blank without Robyns graphics to finish it off.Speaking of her Stately Caverns playset,does anyone have the instructions to that playset that they can send to me in a PDF?My elevator string broke and I can't for the life of me find my instructions or remember how this set went together.Robyn,if your out there we all miss your sets that you made for all of us.Thanks a million times over for mine and they're still in great shape and I'll pass them on to the next generation of collectors.
    Last edited by dreddbatfan; Jun 17, '22, 3:31 PM. Reason: Scott is now Robyn.I need the name changed in the title.
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Scott is now Robyn.

Comment

• dreddbatfan
      Museum Super Collector
      • Oct 3, 2008

Thanks,you can tell I haven't been on the forum in a while.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

Yea, stuff happens.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

https://secretfanbase.com/didadisplays/

here is the link to MegoRobyn's store if you want backdrops.

Comment

• dreddbatfan
            Museum Super Collector
            • Oct 3, 2008

I looked on Robyns store and there's nothing that comes close to what I need.I sent a question about the Stately Caverns assembly instructions but no response yet.How long does it usually take to get a response?I have a rough drawing(really rough) of what I need for the artwork if someone can help me.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

i don't think Robyn is on here all that much. you could try messaging her on the facebook group

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎