Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: I miss Dida Displays & Scott

Images

Playset I miss Dida Displays & Robyn

I was looking at my custom Dida Displays that I bought from Robyn and was thinking how much I miss Robyn and all her great playsets.I had Robyn make some playsets for my comic book characters that I created and I'm still in awe of her graphics.The only regret is that I didn't have her make the graphics for the front of the playset that was based on her Stately Caverns playset,it just doesn't look right being blank without Robyns graphics to finish it off.Speaking of her Stately Caverns playset,does anyone have the instructions to that playset that they can send to me in a PDF?My elevator string broke and I can't for the life of me find my instructions or remember how this set went together.Robyn,if your out there we all miss your sets that you made for all of us.Thanks a million times over for mine and they're still in great shape and I'll pass them on to the next generation of collectors.
    Last edited by dreddbatfan; Jun 17, '22 at 3:31 PM. Reason: Scott is now Robyn.I need the name changed in the title.

Scott is now Robyn.

Images
    Thanks,you can tell I haven't been on the forum in a while.

Images
    Yea, stuff happens.

Images
    https://secretfanbase.com/didadisplays/

here is the link to MegoRobyn's store if you want backdrops.

Images
    I looked on Robyns store and there's nothing that comes close to what I need.I sent a question about the Stately Caverns assembly instructions but no response yet.How long does it usually take to get a response?I have a rough drawing(really rough) of what I need for the artwork if someone can help me.

Images
    i don't think Robyn is on here all that much. you could try messaging her on the facebook group