Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who makes the best clam shell cases for various toy lines?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesharkman
    Museum Patron
    • Nov 1, 2019

who makes the best clam shell cases for various toy lines?

Like any comic book fan, I went ahead and picked up entire lines of figs that started with DC Powers and Marvel Secret Wars. Back in the day, I picked up some pretty nice clam shell type cases, but they are no longer available. I also picked up just about every other super hero line after that ie DC Comics Super Heroes, Marvel Superheroes and so on. I've kept them all with the exception of the X-Men line (the one that had a million figures) and "figured" that I should put them in some sort of protection all of them are case fresh. I also have one boxed mego I'd like to get one for (spidey).

Any suggestions where to look? I like the type that has the fuller bubble that is uniform in size over the entire figure vs the ones that have a bubbled area only over the height of the figure ala the ones on the Zoloworld youtube vid.

It seems that most retailers are trying to hawk $25 acrylic hard cases and I just don't like those, especially since I'll never grade these things.

Thanks...

thesharkman
  • thesharkman
    Museum Patron
    • Nov 1, 2019

No one uses clam shell cases for their carded figs?

thesharkman

Comment

• vulcan2074
      Live Long and Prosper
      • Mar 23, 2008

You might want to try https://zoloworld.com/
      Sammy

Comment

• thesharkman
        Museum Patron
        • Nov 1, 2019

thanks for the reply....they might have something that works, but have the smaller bubble over the card. I'll let you guys know what I can find.

thesharkman

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

Zolo are pretty much the leader in clam cases.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎