• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Jurassic World Dominion

JW Dominion.jpg
    Four years after the destruction of Isla Nublar, dinosaurs now live--and hunt--alongside humans all over the world. This fragile balance will reshape the future and determine, once and for all, whether human beings are to remain the apex predators on a planet they now share with history's most fearsome creatures in a new Era.

Well boyfriend & I took nephew to watch Jurassic World Dominion and it was a great wrap up of both Jurassic Park/Jurassic World, even the one dino (T-Rex) that has made it in every movie shows up. There are several parts of the this movie that re lifted from the other movies, so if you can rewatch the other 5 movies so you can catch that. Nephew favorite dino is the Mosasaurus so he was happy to see it show up in the movie. All-in-all its a great popcorn summer movie that completes the movie series. If there are other movies we will watch them, it not that would be fine as this completes the second trilogy.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • phil
    Persistent Member
    • May 11, 2007

I liked it and found it entertaining. Thought it was better than Fallen Kingdom.

Comment

• rykerw1701
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 27, 2007

It's a good summer dino-movie for sure. Well worth seeing.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

It wasn't bad.
        Good to see Doctors Grant, Sattler and Malcolm back on screen together again.
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎