X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Trolls – Land

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week Marx Troll Village (eBay Link)— I honestly don’t know if I’ve ever seen this before but it’s so adorable. Marx playsets are always a good idea in my book but this one is fun and weird. Also, I totally missed the Troll fad as a kid, I was […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Trolls – Land appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Oh man, I've been after those PPC figures for years! I had the sets offered through Heroes World as a kid (the one time my Mom ordered from them), but somehow NONE survived into adulthood.

The odd thing is, none of these have the holes in their hands to slide down the included rope. Were there versions without the holes?

I think Hasbro bought Larami for their Super Soaker water guns, correct?
    sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

I only remember seeing one episode of Space Precinct and I was in the military so I had no idea about the figures, If I would think I would have picked them up.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• KingKickass1983
        Career Member
        • Jan 19, 2019

I ...for whatever reason felt the need to own the 12" Brogan figure from the Space Precinct line. I think I was going through a phase where I just wanted neat looking 12" figures in general.

The doll is like a Ken doll, with bendy arms. The jewel of the figure though is that head sculpt.

He's currently away in storage with my Steven Seagal figure and Jakks Van Helsing.
        Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• msenger76
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 3, 2009

the first dollar store we had at our mall was filled with those space precinct figures. They also had the soccer starting lineup figures from europe

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

That troll village is wild. I had no idea that existed.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Megotastrophe
              Permanent Member
              • Jun 29, 2018

Troll Village, hand painted by artists. Perhaps fingerpainted by Subways sandwich artists...

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

i vaguely remember Space Precinct but did not know there were toys for it. that one Alien figure looks like the same head as one of the Star Trek TNG figures. Selat?

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎