Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster High teams up with Universal Monsters with Dracula doll.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RonnyG
    Career Member
    • Apr 23, 2014

Monster High teams up with Universal Monsters with Dracula doll.

This one flew under the radar. Unfortunately, being a Mattel Creations product, there was only a few advance days notice given, and she sold out today within minutes. Naturally, a lot of fans are complaining blaming it on bots. I wonder if they intend to do more Universal monsters?

drac.jpg

Introducing the latest in the Monster High Skullector series honoring the original Universal film, Dracula.

Here's a review from one of my favorite doll reviewers:
    Last edited by RonnyG; Jun 3, '22, 2:47 PM.
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

And this is what killed the franchise the first time, those damn exclusives that would have sold at stores but for some reason somebody thought it would be better as an exclusive. What a waste of a great figure.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

These kind of pop culture exclusives don't really bother me. It's not like making exclusives of in continuity characters like Manny. I do get the frustration and Mattel should increase the production numbers on these. It does always seem like the only ones really getting these exclusives are "influencers" and scalpers.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
        Career Member
        • Sep 5, 2005

I had the great displeasure of watching this sell out while i was "in line" to pay. Rather disheartening.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎