X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tatsunokofan
    • Dec 5, 2019

Dollar Megos at That's Cheap! Stores

Hi all!

If any of you are in the Sacramento area, there's a small chain of stores called "That's Cheap!" They've gotten their hands on remaindered Target Mego figures. At their Natomas store, they have Mr. Spock, Greg Brady, and Phoebe Halliwell. Their regular asking price for the figures is $10 apiece, but they've got them on sale for $1.00 apiece, at least at their Natomas location. I don't know if that sale is chainwide, or if any of their other four locations has different figures, but it might be worth checking them out if you're near one!

James
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

I would have bought everyone they had stripped them down and put them in the parts bins. I miss those sales...
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• tatsunokofan
      • Dec 5, 2019

They were limiting people to 10 per person/per day. I'm not sure if that was 10 figures total or 10 per character, since I didn't ask. Regardless, to buy them all, you'd need hundreds of dollars, as they have a very large stack of figures, both in cases and on display.

James

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by monitor_ep
        I would have bought everyone they had stripped them down and put them in the parts bins. I miss those sales...
        Same!!

Comment

• supes
          For the love of Mego's!
          • Jan 19, 2004

This never happens in stores in Jersey :(

For the love of Mego's

Comment

• Timothy2251
            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
            • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by supes
            This never happens in stores in Jersey :(
            I feel your pain, neighbor.
            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

I'd have bought all the Spocks.

This happened in our Dirt Cheap stores a couple of years ago. Some stores got the 8" (usually Brady Bunch and Charmed, but occasionally Trek) and 14" figures (usually just Zod or Lex). It seemed different stores got different shipments at different times. But they were never down to $1.
              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎