Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anonymous youtube link received in the mail

Question Anonymous youtube link received in the mail

I received an envelope in the mail with just our address and no return address or recipient name. I'm assuming it was sent to me because I'm the only one in the house that watches youtube videos all day. It came from Buffalo New York according to the postal mark. The contents was an index card with a youtube link written on it and nothing else. The youtube channel hasn't had any videos posted since January of 2020, since the channel host died that month. Since my email, this site, and youtube are my most visited sites, I thought it might be someone here that sent it.
    So, did someone here send me a youtube link in the mail?

I received the same thing, and if it's the same video link that I got, don't go to it. It's a video of Mikey dancing in his underwear to Funky Cold Medina.
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
    I received the same thing, and if it's the same video link that I got, don't go to it. It's a video of Mikey dancing in his underwear to Funky Cold Medina.
    That was a deepfake --- Yea, that's the ticket

Images
    So is this how the Amish do a RickRoll?

Images
    Ooh... we just had a local story that this reminds me of...

https://www.wric.com/news/local-news...ges-and-clues/

I am fascinated by these sorts of things. I would love to see the Youtube link, a photo of the index card, of the envelope... all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    Ooh... we just had a local story that this reminds me of...

I am fascinated by these sorts of things. I would love to see the Youtube link, a photo of the index card, of the envelope... all of it.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/finalcall07/videos

Sounds like someone in your hood must be sending these out randomly to all residents. Check with neighbors. Not surprised. It is Portland and keeping it weird.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleEd View Post
    Sounds like someone in your hood must be sending these out randomly to all residents. Check with neighbors. Not surprised. It is Portland and keeping it weird.
    But it was sent from New York.

Images
    No return address. Whoever sent it doesn't want it traced back to them. Sounds creepy. I'd be afraid to go to the link. Could be a setup, although I don't know what could happen unless they could get your IP address somehow, but they already have your home address.

Images
    i wouldn't trust the link. if you are really curious go somewhere where there is a public computer you can use, maybe the library