X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Faster Action Figure! Kill! Kill!

For Immediate Release:05/27/2022 toyventuresmag@gmail.com Faster Action Figure! Kill! Kill! Legendary actress Tura Satana finally gets her own action figure! LOS ANGELES, CA – “One of Tura’s wishes was for someone to create an action figure of her in full Varla mode,” says Siouxzan Perry, CEO of Tura Satana Inc. in announcing White Elephant Toyz and…

More...
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

that's Great. Congrats!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Awesome! Congrats to Brian, Jason and all involved! Looking forward to it!
      sigpic

Comment

• Liu Bei
        Banned
        • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by RSS
        For Immediate Release:05/27/2022 toyventuresmag@gmail.com Faster Action Figure! Kill! Kill! Legendary actress Tura Satana finally gets her own action figure! LOS ANGELES, CA – “One of Tura’s wishes was for someone to create an action figure of her in full Varla mode,” says Siouxzan Perry, CEO of Tura Satana Inc. in announcing White Elephant Toyz and…

More...
        Can’t wait to see a prototype for this. I hope it looks as great as the Elvira figure from NECA.

Comment

• Confessional
          Maker & Whatnot
          • Aug 8, 2012

Cool project!

You're all shook up, aren't you, baby?

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
            Often invisible
            • Jul 18, 2002

Yeah, I can’t wait to see the sculpt!
            Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Wow, exciting group effort from community members. Looking forward to seeing her figure, I think I need to rewatch the film!
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎