Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I received an order confirmation for Kol-Darr, I'm still a little surprised and shell-shocked lol.

I believe Wun-Dar is a separate solicitation, I want him even more.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; May 27, '22, 7:45 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by enyawd72
      Yes! I have to agree...looking at my Origins side-by-side with their vintage counterparts, I'm not really feeling the need to have vintage anymore. With very few exceptions, Origins are superior in every way.
      Same. I loved the 5 POA MOTU style figures have a huge collection, and I like a lot of the new figures in that style and have amassed a huge collection of Remco, etc.

But Origins has really changed all that. This is better. It's pretty much made me stop collecting the others because this is that style, but done better.

Comment

• publiusr
        Museum Super Collector
        • Aug 23, 2015

Snap into a Slim Jim…Ohh Yeahhh

Comment

• jacoblb
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2009

Thing never change with Mattel. I ordered a tad bit late, got busy and missed the ordering window by an hour or two and it sold it by then.
          I'll get it the next time hopefully but it just sucks that a sell out goes over like a Garth Brooks concert.
          Last edited by jacoblb; Jun 1, '22, 8:27 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

I miss the twist waist punching feature in Origins. It's just so iconic.

It would also be nice if She-Ra got a refresh with a vintage head sculpt like He-Man and Skeletor got. Considering how expensive the Origins She-Ra figure is getting and how painfully difficult it is to hunt one down with the updated knees and corrected face paint, a She-Ra refresh is really not a bad idea. Not to mention more POP figures are long overdue.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
              Persistent Member
              • Jun 22, 2011

You can still preorder Origins She-Ra from BBTS for 18.99. I assume at this point in time when they come in it will be the updated face paint and knees version.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

I ordered a "new" She-Ra for the knees, hope springs eternal. I 'd also like to see a variant head, molded cape, etc.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

One thing that kinda bugged me about MOTUC was all the hybrid toy/cartoon designs for POP characters. We never got a perfect toy or cartoon version for many characters. I would have loved a classic toy version of Catra. It also disappointed me we never got Starburst She-Ra and instead got that weird made-up New Adventures design.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• ODBJBG
                    Permanent Member
                    • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by Werewolf
                    I miss the twist waist punching feature in Origins. It's just so iconic.
                    It's iconic, but I'm so glad it's not here. It always made MOTU figures inferior to me because it eliminated one POA majorly. I'll gladly take swappable body parts as a "play feature" over that.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎