Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NECA brings back LJN 4 inch Dungeons and Dragons figures as a convention exclusive

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

NECA brings back LJN 4 inch Dungeons and Dragons figures as a convention exclusive

A convention exclusive!? Really?

I love D&D and the LJN D&D line. The sword & sorcery genre is kind of my thing. I've wanted a Skylla figure since I was a kid and for someone to bring back LJN's D&D line for years.

4 vintage unreleased LJN figures battlematic figures as a convention exclusive. Seriously!? A convention exclusive. What the heck Neca?

Dungeons & Dragon 4" Scale Action Figures Lost Wave 4 Pack (Con Exclusive 2022) From NECA
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

More pics here. Kelek is the unreleased battlematic version. Different sculpt than the series 1 Kelek.

NECA has just released new information for their upcoming Convention Exclusives for 2022! NECA goes back in time for some famously “lost” Dungeons & Dragons action figures! The fantasy comes alive with these action figures in 4” scale, authentically reproduced to match the original prototypes that never saw release. Recreate the battle between good and...
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Falstaff13
      Persistent Member
      • May 28, 2008

I do hope this is only a temporary hold with convention exclusives, as I'd love to see this line again. As a child, I always wanted more "evil" characters, so I am at least glad that this one skews to that side.
      Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
      Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Liu Bei
        Banned
        • Mar 31, 2018

Came here to post this. Gosh, those look great. Hope they aren’t limited to convention exclusives. Would love to see these as hit retail, along with re-releases of the vintage figures and new sculpts as well.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I cannot possibly collect another line, but these look very nice indeed.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Confessional
            Maker & Whatnot
            • Aug 8, 2012

Usually you can buy their exclusives on their website during any given con, although they do tend to sell out fast.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
              Persistent Member
              • Jun 22, 2011

These will be available for preorder today at noon on the NECA Store website. Price is $100 for the set and limited to two.

Comment

• danadoll
                Micronaut Nut!
                • Apr 11, 2005

I bought them, because I love the original LJN Advanced Dungeons & Dragons figures. When I saw these were being released, I went kind of nuts and had to have them.

Dana
                "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎