Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He-Man in SPACE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    I remember seeing these toys in stores, but the show was syndicated at ungodly hours of the morning in my area, so I never watched it. I can appreciate it now, but at the time it stunk of ill-advised desperation to teenage me. Somewhat of a precursor to what Hasbro would do to GI Joe: RAH in a few years, first with Sgt. Savage (which is cool in it's own right, but not necesarily for Joe) and the god-awful GI Joe: EXTREME!

Chris
    I thought the Extreme cartoon was actually pretty good. As cheesey as the commercials and the theme song was, the story was pretty engrossing.

The toys though... sigh*
    Wanted:

LJN Swat/Rookies v2 arms with the bicep swivels.

Images
    The 1989 toy did have really slick commercials. Well done live action actors for He-Man and Skeletor.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...