Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

^It's definitely geared more toward a female audience. And despite what some people may tell you...thats' okay.
    sigpic

Comment

• KingKickass1983
      Career Member
      • Jan 19, 2019

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      ^It's definitely geared more toward a female audience. And despite what some people may tell you...thats' okay.
      Oh heck yeah, my friend Jo lit up while watching it with me. She really has a good time with it.
      Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

I think the show is fun. Good to dislodge from testosterone heavy fair once in a while.
        sigpic

Comment

• Wee67
          Museum Correspondent
          • Apr 2, 2002

I also like how Marvel seems to mix it up, from the more serious The Falcon and the Winter Soldier to this, like-the-comic-book lighter fare to the parody of WandaVision to the... well, you get my point.

I'm enjoying this break from multi-universe-level threats.
          WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
            HULK SMASH!
            • Apr 3, 2010

Finally, in this week's episode... the guest appearance we've been waiting for.
            PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

I really loved this weeks show, reminded me of those old Marvel Team-Up comics but with She-Hulk and Daredevil.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by monitor_ep
                I really loved this weeks show, reminded me of those old Marvel Team-Up comics but with She-Hulk and Daredevil.
                Marvel Hook-Up comics?

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

Wonderful episode! I had a Spider-Man where he teamed up with Leap Frog when I was a kid, it was a riot.
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

they definitely lightened up DD for the Disney version. Fun episode though.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

I liked the lighter-toned DD for this. He's on a working vacation! Plus before Frank Miller, DD was a pretty care-free guy, and other writers like Mark Waid have returned to that in recent years.

I never thought the yellow and red suit could look good, but it does! I still prefer the red, but I bet this was probably a one-off look anyhow.

I somehow had every every appeareance of Eugene/Frog-Man/Leap Frog up through the late 80s. That's why I had to buy the Marvel Legends figure last year!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

The DD hallway fight scene was more dynamic in She-Hulk than the more pedestrian one in the Netflix series (don’t get me wrong, I love Netflix Daredevil, but the fight choreography was the weakest aspect of the show).

The Netflix hallway fight scene in my opinion is highly overrated…it’s in fact pretty pedestrian…

Daredevil will fight crime anywhere, anytime. The hunt for a kidnapped boy, and the criminals who took him, brings Matt Murdock to a hallway filled with thug...

Now Daredevil in She-Hulk is more like it, more MCU Captain America and Spider-Man comic book like…

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
                          Talkative Member
                          • May 11, 2013

Well She-Hulk ended in the 80's style comic book. If you did not like it when she broke the fourth wall than you are NOT going to like the season finale.

Also The Hulk family just grew?!
                          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• sprytel
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 26, 2009

I think that finale is going to be divisive... but I thought it was bonkers in a good way. It was so unlike anything we have seen from Marvel to date. Even a show as experimental as Wanda Vision ultimately ended in a pretty conventional fashion. She-Hulk, though, I couldn't believe what I was watching. I didn't expect it (and it wasn't perfect, by any means) but it really made sense for the character and the story they were trying to tell.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

This show was underrated, in my opinion. Sticking the landing with the innovative ending and crying foul on finale tropes, while sticking it to the incels was brilliant.

The CG looked better in this one too, so maybe they'll do a patch and tweak the earlier episodes. Also bodes well for another season, or a movie appearance...despite what K.E.V.I.N. said.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Brown Bear
                                Still Old School
                                • Feb 14, 2008

Man, I disagree with you guys. I thought the show was awful. Maybe it's because I watched it with my daughter who is looking up to a super hero woman who lands in a bar every episode, swears and sleeps with every guy she meets. I don't find the "cute" humor in this cute at all. I also don't think guys like me are their target audience so I get it that this show is intended to offer something a bit different. Regardless, I'm not a fan of this show at all. Now, Werewolf by Night - different story. LOVED that to pieces.

I'm happy the last episode dropped and I can suffer through it with my kids and put it in the rearview while I wait for a better show like Mandalorian.
                                Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎