X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

Retro ReAction-like Ninja Figures

Remember classic "knockoff" ninja figures? Seems like the 80s was chocked full of these lines and many real toylines included a couple of generic ninjas.

Although not ReAction from Super7, I wanted to mention these new "generic" Ninja retro figures that are now on Kickstarter. They're classic 5 POA but actually have a couple of additional hidden POA to make them more "ninja-like" but will look like regular 5 POA Kenner figures on your shelf.

They look really good, from a well known designer and could mix in with a lot of toylines, from ReActions, TMNT, Marvel (Hand ninjas anyone?!), GI Joe, etc.

They come with a ton of accessories, backpacks, swappable heads and masks and the pricing actually works out to cheaper than you'd pay for ReAction etc. Only 21 days to go but I'm hopeful this thing gets funded just because it looks like a lot of fun.
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

Paint masters were just shown on the KS.

Comment

• publiusr
      Museum Super Collector
      • Aug 23, 2015

I don’t see anyth…irk…augh!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I like these, but I'm still reeling from Sectaurs Wave II and am a bit Kickstarter-phobic for now.
        Last edited by PNGwynne; May 15, '22, 9:16 AM.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎