Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Monster High is back in stores Friday the 13th.

Quote Originally Posted by rche View Post
    I was hoping to catch these at my local to pick up a Draculaura for my kiddo who was in about the same purchasing/age-out cycle as your daughter, but no such luck. Have not seen anything on WM online other than resellers who have them at 3x retail. I still have hope that they will show up sometime.

you might want to check on the going rate before opening any that stayed in the box for the last ten years.
    I haven't any luck finding them locally either and I guess I got lucky to find it on WM.com, which is why my fingers are crossed the order is not canceled.

Funny enough, I somehow ended up with multiple sets of the SDCC Scarah Screams & Hoodude Voodoo set, which my daughter still has one MIB, and I sold one a year or two ago for a real good chunk of change!

Images
    Stoked to get this little guy used for under $20 including shipping from an ebay seller!! He's looks like he was used for display only. He's the only one who has eluded me since I started collecting MH rather late in the game. Didn't want to pay more than $20, and I could never find him for less than that in perfect condition unless they had missing arms or hands or bald spots.
    IMG_20220601_125822.jpg

Images
    Ooops!! Double Post--please delete.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RonnyG; Jun 16, '22 at 1:12 PM.

Images
    Here's a picture of the new reboot Cleo doll leak. I'm not feeling it. I miss the sultry vampy look of the original Cleo. This one has a cutesy face, plus her legs don't look long and slender like the original either. Disappointing.
    288021574_345145747774459_1035673604805242732_n.jpg
    Last edited by RonnyG; Jun 16, '22 at 8:00 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnyG View Post
    Here's a picture of the new reboot Cleo doll leak.
    Saw that too. Guess they didn't learn from their mistakes from the previous failed reboot.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Speaking of monsters I heard 5K Toys is making a 10 and 12 inch Cthulhu line up. That from 4chan’s toy section…so watch the pedigree…

Images
    Just saw they are offering a live-action, musical film this fall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2hkWLKeYn8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2hkWLKeYn8
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Images
    I've seen the trailer. It doesn't look good. They really learned nothing from the last failed reboot.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

My Walmart.com Clawdeen arrived yesterday, in good shape. I still haven't seen any of them in stores, but this is the one I needed, so I am good.

I mean this looks like Disney Zombie or Descendants live action movies, alright but should have stayed in cartoon/animated world.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log