Jets QB Zach Wilson

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 74SpaceAce
    • Sep 25, 2020

So glad you're happy with it, Shane! By the way, my first post I screwed up with tiny, blurry pics. These do better justice:

Originally posted by ToyTalk
    Okay, so I am his first customer. That is my Jets figure and I have to tell you. It looks better in person than in the picture and it looked pretty damn good in the picture. Holy Crap he does good work. He even took into account how stickers can sometimes pop off and never go back on, and gave me two extra sets. The only thing that could make this better is a backer card. If you want a quality custom figure, this man can do it!!

Thanks,
    Shane

Comment

• 74SpaceAce
      • Sep 25, 2020

Originally posted by rykerw1701
      Score! Now I'm a Bills fan and I hope you look at that in two years when he's with Carolina and ask why you ever made it, but the workmanship is terrific!
      I know you're kidding a bit, but you raise a good point. Although athletes move on to other teams and retire, there is a timelessness to their work and iconography with any given team where they play. Russell Wilson has left Seattle but I will be forever happy to look on my memorabilia with him as a Seahawk. By the way, I was rooting hard for Buffalo this past season!
      Last edited by 74SpaceAce; May 26, '22, 2:32 PM.

Comment

• battmasterson
        Career Member
        • Dec 22, 2010

These figures are great. I love the detail of the uniforms. I really enjoy when these come up.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎