X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

Arrowverse dying a slow death

so both Batwoman and Legends were cancelled this week. Flash is rumored to have a short and final season with S9. Black Lightning already gone as is Supergirl

i gave up on Batwoman after 3-4 episodes. Legends i gave up around S4. Flash a couple seasons ago, the shows were just too repetitive, silly, and in your face identity politics.

anyone still watching Superman? I never even bothered with that one. Flash?
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Must of this is the fact that the CW cannel is going away. WB is trying to sell the channel and they do more reality series than scripted series. Another thing was some of the Arrowverse shows are still contracted to air their reruns on the own website and then Netflix first instead of HBO Max. Superman & Lois, Stargirl & Naomi all show their reruns on HBO Max.

Yes I have watched every episode of the CW Arrowverse but even I have been getting a little tired of Legends after they got rid of Constantine.

Batwoman was just a mess and the writers tried to figure a way out but it got confusing.

S&L was a good show minus the fact that they have created there own Fortress Of Solitude that seemed more like a hole in the ground compared to the Supergirl FOS that was straight out of the comic books. Now were doing a different version of Bizarro that has me confused.

Stargirl is a great how to watch and they have included the JSA in flashback episodes.

Naomi has gone its own way from its comic book origins. It's an interesting show, but when they showed a version of Superman that knows the local Thangarian and they have yet to explain that, and showed a version of Captain Comet it seems this is Justice League of Aliens.

Now there is talk about a new show about training heroes (Titans Academy) and Gotham Knights (where Batman is dead) in the works. Again I will watch but until WB figures out the overall game plan like Marvel has it will again become hit or miss shows.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡