X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Plaid Stallions

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week Space:1999 Amsco Set (eBay Link)– Amsco was a division of Milton Bradley and someone in the 1970s got the bright idea to create playsets that are basically made of cardboard and throw them into a board game box. They’re fricking amazing and I wish they made more, my […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Plaid Stallions appeared first on PS.

More...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

I still have that Burger King puffy stickers in the package.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I think that may be the first piece of Star Trek merch I've ever seen that didn't have Spock on it. If one of the leads gets dropped on merch, it's usually Kirk.

Oddly enough, if you were to wear that Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman iron-on now, some folks may think it's a demented version of the Wendy's mascot.
      sigpic

Comment

• msenger76
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 3, 2009

I like that burger king stickers are labeled in case you were confused which was fries and which was the drink

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Puffy stickers rule!
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I can't quite explain why, because they seem fragile and unsuited for play, but I love the Amsco sets. They're all so well-designed: the Space: 1999 set is no exception. It's a shame there's no DC Comics set.

I still want a Waltons set as a consolation for not buying the Mego house.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Star Trek space glider is pretty neat I’ve never seen it, curious to see what it sells for.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                Permanent Member
                • Jun 29, 2018

How cool would a Breaking Bad Amsco set be?

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎