X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liu Bei
    Banned
    • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
    not offended, just tired of all the *****ing and moaning and negativity about everything
    You’re proving my point.

Comment

• Liu Bei
      Banned
      • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by drquest
      Oh yeah I put the blame on Rodriguez for sure. His episodes were terrible. Bad choices, directing was not great, etc. The whole show changed when Mando showed back up, but those episodes weren't directed by Rodriguez either, so there's that. Boba Fett himself could have been better, but was held back by the director.
      Yeah, exactly. When Rodriguez wasn’t behind the camera, the episodes were considerably better. And I like Rodriguez, but for whatever reason, he just wasn’t a good mix with Star Wars.

For what it’s worth, even Temura Morrison wasn’t happy with the direction they took the character, stating he felt like the character spoke way too much in the series, to that point that he even tried to remove some of his own lines from the script.

I think a series of self-contained episodes featuring Fett hunting bounties across the galaxy would’ve been amazing, but alas, that ship has sailed.

Comment

• Mego Milk
        Custom Mego Maker
        • Jun 3, 2007

I would watch the SITH out of it!!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

The early issues of the Marvel Darth Vader comic series were VERY good. If they adapted those, or they stuck to the spirit of them, that would be great.
          sigpic

Comment

• warlock664
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by Liu Bei
            It’s a waste of breath to say if you don’t like it don’t watch it, because you won’t know if you like it till you watch it.
            Yes. This.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎