X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Darth Vader series coming?

I don't even want to know how they will destroy Vader...
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Star Wars has had a rough time lately, with Book of Boba Fett failing to meet expectations, and Disney is going through its own trials and tribulations. It's...

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

It does seem like they have already covered about 85 percent of his life so far. What else do they have left? Darth Vader The TinderAdventures

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

Vader hunting down the remaining Jedi in the years between Episodes III and IV.
        That's what a Vader series should focus on.
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Glad Lonnie has an open mind. SHeesh give it a chance to screw up first.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• enyawd72
            Maker of Monsters!
            • Oct 1, 2009

I'd watch Darth Vader read Imperial training manuals.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

i'd totally be into a Vader series set between Sith and New Hope. Or even between New Hope and Empire as he hunts for the rebel base

Comment

• Liu Bei
                Banned
                • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                Glad Lonnie has an open mind. SHeesh give it a chance to screw up first.
                Disney’s done more than enough to give fans an idea of what kind of quality they can expect. They don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Comment

• enyawd72
                  Maker of Monsters!
                  • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Liu Bei
                  Disney’s done more than enough to give fans an idea of what kind of quality they can expect. They don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt at this point.
                  I'd say they're about 50/50. Force Awakens and Rogue One were pretty good. Solo and the last two sequels were trash. Mandalorian was fantastic, and Book of Boba Fett, the less said the better.

Comment

• Liu Bei
                    Banned
                    • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by enyawd72
                    I'd say they're about 50/50. Force Awakens and Rogue One were pretty good. Solo and the last two sequels were trash. Mandalorian was fantastic, and Book of Boba Fett, the less said the better.
                    I didn’t like R1 or TFA. The Mandalorian was good, but that’s because Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni were in charge, instead of Kathleen Kennedy. If the Mandalorian had featured Boba Fett in the title role and changed almost nothing else, I think the show would have been even more well-liked by fans.

Boba Fett sucked for two primary reasons, first because Boba Fett wasn’t in the show (I don’t care what they called him, he wasn’t Fett), and second because of Robert Rodriguez. I don’t know what happened to him, but he can’t direct an action scene anymore to save his life. His episodes were horrid, and really dragged the show down.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                      Muddling through
                      • Oct 4, 2008

I liked Fett. it was different certainly, but I still enjoyed it. I think it was really designed to be a launching pad for the other shows that are coming. It's very simple though, if you don't like it don't watch it. There are always still the original trilogy or the prequels for you to enjoy

Comment

• Liu Bei
                        Banned
                        • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                        I liked Fett. it was different certainly, but I still enjoyed it. I think it was really designed to be a launching pad for the other shows that are coming. It's very simple though, if you don't like it don't watch it. There are always still the original trilogy or the prequels for you to enjoy
                        It’s a waste of breath to say if you don’t like it don’t watch it, because you won’t know if you like it till you watch it.

If it’s Star Wars or Star Trek, I always give it a shot, because they are franchises that many of us have enjoyed tremendously through the years. I’m just honest about how I feel about a bad product, even if it’s one I love and want to do well.

People are just so soft nowadays, they can’t even hear criticism of multi-billion dollar corporations without getting personally offended.

Comment

• drquest
                          ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                          • Apr 17, 2012

and second because of Robert Rodriguez. I don’t know what happened to him, but he can’t direct an action scene anymore to save his life. His episodes were horrid, and really dragged the show down.
                          Oh yeah I put the blame on Rodriguez for sure. His episodes were terrible. Bad choices, directing was not great, etc. The whole show changed when Mando showed back up, but those episodes weren't directed by Rodriguez either, so there's that. Boba Fett himself could have been better, but was held back by the director.
                          Danny(Drquest)
                          Captain Action HQ
                          Retro shirts and stuff
                          More retro shirts
                          Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                            Muddling through
                            • Oct 4, 2008

People are just so soft nowadays, they can’t even hear criticism of multi-billion dollar corporations without getting personally offended.
                            not offended, just tired of all the *****ing and moaning and negativity about everything

Comment

• enyawd72
                              Maker of Monsters!
                              • Oct 1, 2009

Boba Fett sucked for two primary reasons, first because Boba Fett wasn’t in the show (I don’t care what they called him, he wasn’t Fett), and second because of Robert Rodriguez. I don’t know what happened to him, but he can’t direct an action scene anymore to save his life. His episodes were horrid, and really dragged the show down.
                              I'd say your assessment is pretty spot on.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎