Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jase
    Museum Patron
    • Sep 22, 2021

Finally came across something new at Walmart. They had a peg full of Super Powers Superman. Looks like the figures aren’t shipping in a mixed character case? That’s a BAD move.

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

I don't see myself getting into these, but I will have that Supermobile!

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Supermobile bio (from Comicvine)
        Superman's super powered vehicle which was made almost entirely out of Supermanium. A metal superman formed himself in the heart of a giant star. Said to be near indestructible. It is capable of duplicating all of his abilities in situations where he finds himself powerless.
        Supermobile 1a.jpgSupermobile 2.jpg

The Supermobile was even used in the cartoon series:
        Supermobile 4.jpgSupermobile 3.jpg
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• MegoSteve
          Superman's Pal
          • Jun 17, 2005

Found a Superman today in the back of the toy department where this store seems to have oddball/overflow type stuff. All the cards were bent, unfortunately, but I bought one anyway.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I love bent cards--I open stuff. But I know what you mean, especially considering your byline.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 3, 2009

quick heads up i saw this posted on froosh ,guy didnt mention the clearance price ,but the stickers tell the tale

not sure if its country wide ,,im in the uk so no chance of me finding out

but it may be useful to some on here if they price match other walmart stores

anyway i hope it helps some folks out

$4 is a steal

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

I'm hitting Wal-marts twice a week and seeing nothing at any price. So discouraging.

EDIT: Supermobile located!
                Last edited by PNGwynne; Jul 30, '22, 4:36 PM.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MegoSteve
                  Superman's Pal
                  • Jun 17, 2005

Yeah, I've had zero luck aside from the few bent carded Superman figures I've found. The clearance pricing is interesting, but that varies by store.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

I've yet to see figures, at any price.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 3, 2009

just saw this posted dropcube with green lantern ,looks hopeful that this line continues and is more accessible in the future

Last edited by libby 1957dog; Jul 31, '22, 6:13 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Good grief! Hitting another Wally's tomorrow, C.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                          Talkative Member
                          • May 11, 2013

Ugh I want that display unit!!!!
                          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                            Persistent Member
                            • Sep 3, 2009

copied and pasted from tni

Posted 4 hours ago
                            Following up on the story we shared with you earlier this evening, we now thanks to Lester Fipps have a better look at the new 5" DC Super Powers Wave 2 John Stewart Green Lantern figure from McFarlane Toys that has started hitting Walmart stores. This one was found in Lumberton, NC.

The figure is part of the second wave that will also include The Batman Who Laughs and DC Rebirth The Flash, however on the cardback only the products from wave 1 are featured. Since the other two figures in the second wave have yet to be spotted, it seems Stewart has started shipping early with the other wave 1 products which includes Hush Batman, Superman and New 52 Darkseid. The vehicles in the line include the Batwing and Supermobile.

This entire line is exclusive to Walmart stores here in the US. The wave 1 products have been hitting physical stores for several weeks now, but this is the first we are seeing of the John Stewart. Still no word when any of these will be made available online.

they were pictured Gainesville Florida apparently

and looks like John comes with a lantern power battery, so accessories are possible at this price point!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

As a guy who hosts a Justice League Unlimited podcast, I'm VERY happy to see John Stewart! I was wondering if they were going to release him in his more familiar animated-inspired appearance, and they have. Probably a smart move.

Sorry to hear Flash is the more current version, and I will probably never buy the Batman Who Laughs at any price. But I hope they keep at least one classic style character in each wave, cuz I'm digging these. I've still never found a Superman, however.
                              sigpic

Comment

• MegoSteve
                                Superman's Pal
                                • Jun 17, 2005

Wow, that display is gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎