Radioactive!
    • Feb 13, 2010

I look at those Batmen and see Earth-1 and Earth-2

Comment

• The Batman Professor
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 15, 2010

Originally posted by sprytel
      This shot with the 2 bios side-by-side really drives home the subtle difference between Kenner and McFarlane. Do you view Batman as the Caped Crusader who is an "accomplished acrobat" and "ace crimonologist", or do you view Batman as the Dark Knight, "the ultimate vigilante" who "watched as his parents were brutally killed"?
      I say BOTH.

sigpicSWEAR TO ME!

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

I have checked three Wal-Marts and nothing.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• libby 1957dog
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 3, 2009

the McFarlane Summer Showcase starts tomorrow, I’m hoping Todd at least recognizes that this line exists and shows a expansion plan for this line

Comment

• libby 1957dog
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 3, 2009

announcement posted

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Found the Supermobile. Kenner Superman for scale.

spsupermobile.JPG
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

Todd said walmart dot com at the end of the video. Not there yet but their collector con is july 21st so betting that's when they will be available there online.

Comment

• tmthor
                  God of Knock-offs
                  • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by Werewolf
                  The thing is, no one here is under the illusion we are talking to Mr. Mcfarlane. There's zero chance he is lurking here or reading my posts. We are discussing it politely with each other. Which we are kinda allowed to do here.

Mcfarlane toys knows how to do retro and keep with in a style. Just look at Batman 66. They look good.

Mcfarlane toys, obviously, has the right to make whatever they wish and we have the right to discuss it.
                  Well he is making them but aren't they under the DC Direct label.....could be he is making what he is told to on this line?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

Found the Supermobile. Kenner Superman for scale.
                    That looks like an upscale from the Corgi, which is just perfect. I haven't been excited for a toy hunt like this in a long time.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

A few things I've noticed after having some time to play around with it. On the announcement video Mcfarlane posted he mentioned the side compartments are to put bad guys in. The problem with that is, the compartments are too small. Not even the smallest figures like Robin fit. The plastic isn't vintage Kenner nice. It feels maybe a bit thinner and cheaper. It's still really nice and I recommended it. It looks great and the action features are fun.
                      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• powersthatbe
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 27, 2010

I’ll try to find some “kryptonite rocks” to fit into those compartments

Comment

• MegoSteve
                          Superman's Pal
                          • Jun 17, 2005

I really want the Supermobile and Superman. No luck here in PA, though. Hoping they show up on the website soon.

Comment

• Werewolf
                            Inhuman
                            • Jul 14, 2003

I do still wish Hasbro had the license.

Judging by their Star Wars, Real Ghostbusters, GI JOE and Transformers reproductions, we would be getting spot on reissues of the original SP figures. It would also be a lot of fun to get an Invisible Jet which Kenner had in the planning stages. But with Mcfarlane's bizarre view on female action figures it's probably really unlikely we'll even get a Wonder Woman.

I still hope the line is successful and continues and I do think the vehicles are nice. It's like if Toy Biz had continued Super Powers.

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

Okay, this is kind of darkly humorous.

I just checked the only figure small enough to fit in the Supermobile side compartments is Wonder Woman. One of the characters least likely to get made is the only one that fits. The actual villain figures Lex, Joker, Penguin, Brainiac, Darkseid, etc. not a chance.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                                Talkative Member
                                • May 11, 2013

Still haven't found any Super Powers yet. I want this lineup to keep going. I would love to get a Wonder Woman and her Invisible Jet, Aquaman and his Jet Ski Brainiac and some type of Skull Ship and of course Luthor and his Lex-sonar 7.

Superman never put villains in the compartments on his Supermoblie in the comics or cartoon, just kryptonite or space items.
                                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎