Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

I also saw Kilowog listed( and if he does that would be a new body buck for characters like Kaliba.Very excited to see Blue Beetle,The Bug and Briainiac's Skull ship in the line ups.) I hope Todd really takes advantage of the 40th SP anniversary.)

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

Wave 5 goes up for pre order today. Hal Jordan is a straight redo of the original like the last batman was.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

They are really milking the Batman, Superman and Flash molds. GL and Sinistro are must haves though.

McFarlane Toys DC Direct Super Powers Wave 4 5-inch Action Figures (toynewsi.com)

McFarlane Toys DC Direct Super Powers 5-inch Gold Flash & Gold Batman Figures (toynewsi.com)
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Not happy they went with Super Friends Sinestro instead of Yellow Lantern Sinestro. I'll pick up GL Hal anytime so can find him. That is a great base GL figure. I will pick up one Sinestro just to add to the lineup but the rest I could careless about.
          Attached Files
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

Also why is McFarland redoing JLU figures? I would have loved to have had classic Crime Syndicate
            Attached Files
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Just a heads up, I found the Supermobile and Batwing at a nearby Walmart marked down to $4 EACH!!! I picked up several for customs and donating to toy drives.
              sigpic

Comment

• Jase
                Museum Patron
                • Sep 22, 2021

When are Black Manta and Reverse Flash supposed to hit Walmart? After the post-Christmas reset?

Comment

• Jase
                  Museum Patron
                  • Sep 22, 2021

When are Black Manta and Reverse Flash supposed to hit Walmart? After the post-Christmas reset?

Comment

• B-Lister
                    Eccentric Weirdo
                    • Mar 19, 2010

Keep an eye on clearance aisles. I picked up a Supermobile for $5 at Walmart.
                    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• powersthatbe
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 27, 2010

I did see yesterday on the pegs blue and grey batman and aquaman. Clearance though was $15 for supermobile and $10 for batwing. Invisible jet seems to sale pretty well. usually just see one or two on the shelf.

Comment

• B-Lister
                        Eccentric Weirdo
                        • Mar 19, 2010

I'll buy a Batmanga Batman ina heartbeat
                        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by monitor_ep
                          Not happy they went with Super Friends Sinestro instead of Yellow Lantern Sinestro.
                          That's classic SA/BA Sinestro and certainly what I'd have wanted in 1985 (and do now).

But I agree with you on the others. I'm definitely cherry-picking this line--mostly for villains. I wonder if we'll see a Penguin or SA Brainiac.

WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                            Talkative Member
                            • May 11, 2013

I was always confused with Sinestro's outfit. If Green Lantern wore a Green outfit why didn't Sinestro who was Yellow Lantern wear a yellow outfit. It wasn't until they expanded the Lantern Corps that they fixed this.

It would also help in the customizers but just replacing the heads to make more Sinestro/Yellow Corps.
                            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

Brainiac Skull Ship is coming! This was another one of the vehicles on the drawing board at Kenner that never made it out. Sure, it's a bit small, but you can imagine it's a scout ship for the bigger Skull Ship.

Apparently we're getting a Silver Age style Brainiac too, which is perfect. I already have the Kenner one, so I need the OG Brainy with green skin and pink shorts.

Skull-Ship-01__scaled_600.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

• powersthatbe
                                Persistent Member
                                • Sep 27, 2010

people were posting that it wasn't real. Weird though they don't show or blank out Brainiac in the back. Will be keeping my eyes out for this here in the east coast in about 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎