Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoSteve
    Superman's Pal
    • Jun 17, 2005

Just a heads up, but someone on FB posted that their local Walmart had Darkseid for $3.50, so I hopped online and found out one of my local stores had them for $2.50. Unfortunately, all that was left was a lone Superman and three bent-up Darkseids (no Batman to be found), but $2.50 for openers isn't too shabby. I am going to have to keep my eyes open for markdowns at the other Walmarts near here... they still have them for $7.00.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Deathstroke The Terminator

deathstroke.jpg

This custom was shown on George Perez Website the customizer used a silver pen to highlight his armor scales.
      Last edited by monitor_ep; Jan 31, '23, 9:14 PM.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Scott777
        Museum Patron
        • Jan 4, 2023

still no Nightwings, but i did get Darkseid for $7 a few weeks ago.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Found Wonder Woman, went back a few days later and found Nightwing and Deathstroke. I wasn't planning on buying Deathstroke, be he I thought he was the best of the three and just so well done that he ended up in my cart.

Maybe I will buy a few more villains that planned, though no Batman That Laughs and Darkseid needs to go sub-$4 for me to consider buying it.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I found lone WW and Nightwing today, but have not yet seen Deathstroke.

When is the jet shipping!?
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

I got nightwing last week) so I am done with this wave just keeping a lookout for the new vehicles now.)

Comment

• Scott777
                Museum Patron
                • Jan 4, 2023

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                I got nightwing last week) so I am done with this wave just keeping a lookout for the new vehicles now.)
                have you seen Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet yet? I have yet to see it.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                  Talkative Member
                  • May 11, 2013

My local Walmart put wave 1 on clearance for $7, so I am glad to see the seperated the barcodes.
                  Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Z-man 307
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Mar 15, 2010

My local Wal-Mart had Supes and Darkseid marked down to $5.25. Had to pick up the Man of Steel at that price!

Comment

• powersthatbe
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 27, 2010

At my closest Walmart, Superman and Darkseid are down to $4. And of the latest wave,only a few Deathstrokes on the pegs,no Nightwing or Wonder Woman( a further Walmart there was an abundance of all 3). And Flash and TBWL are sparse.

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

New Super Powers listings.

New McFarlane Toys 5" DC Super Powers Wave 4 Figure Listings Pop Up Online

Batman classic detective has me hoping we will actually get a Super Powers era Batman with oval bat insignia.
                        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Sabin
                          • Feb 7, 2022

The new listings are great news! And 5 figures being released in Wave 4 makes me think the line is doing fairly well, despite Walmart having ordered too many of the first set of figures.

Very excited for Black Manta! Hopefully the Aquaman "Rebirth" figure is without a beard. Otherwise, will probably skip that one.

The fact that this wave also has Batman, Robin, and another Wonder Woman might mean that the missing Batmobile and Invisible Jet were delayed and will be released at the same time as Wave 4.

Originally posted by Werewolf
                          New Super Powers listings.

New McFarlane Toys 5" DC Super Powers Wave 4 Figure Listings Pop Up Online

Batman classic detective has me hoping we will actually get a Super Powers era Batman with oval bat insignia.
                          Last edited by Sabin; Feb 11, '23, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• MegoSteve
                            Superman's Pal
                            • Jun 17, 2005

That's a good thought on the new Batman, Robin and Wonder Woman. I was wondering what they'd do since the Batwing and Supermobile have not been clearanced out, but the Batman and Superman figures have.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

Classic Detective Batman may be a first appearance look, ala Detective #27, which I would not at all mind having either!
                              sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

New 52 Aquaman was clean-shaven. Rebirth A.C. will likely be bearded, DC Momoaized him then.

This wave sounds cool.
                                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎