Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

It looks like they dropped the first wave to $7 and have wave 2 and 3 at regular price and moved darkseid, bats and supes figures to the after holidays clearance section. And I notice Nightwing doesn't have his logo but his symbol on the package.

Comment

• Scott777
      Museum Patron
      • Jan 4, 2023

yeah, i just grabbed Darkseid at my Walmart for $7. I'm just trying to fill in figures for my Batman TAS/JL/JLU line...i hope we'll get those characters they never made in the 80s but planned to (Like Blue Devil). What figures are y'all hoping to see in this line?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Oooh! I want all three of those new ones. Very odd they didn't put Nightwing's name on the package as powersthatbe mentioned above. I wonder if that was a goof? Will there be a (gasp) corrected version, making this a rare variant?!? We've suddenly moved into 90s territory with these! ;-)

But seriously, I hope we get these in my area. Since this is a Walmart exclusive line, I imagine we will. If not, I'd say the overordered figures currently clogging the pegs would have killed any chance of future waves.
        sigpic

Comment

• libby 1957dog
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 3, 2009

Originally posted by Scott777
          yeah, i just grabbed Darkseid at my Walmart for $7. I'm just trying to fill in figures for my Batman TAS/JL/JLU line...i hope we'll get those characters they never made in the 80s but planned to (Like Blue Devil). What figures are y'all hoping to see in this line?
          hoping for the same mate ,in their clasic looks ,

found this guy on etsy if the mcfarlane line doesn't scratch all our itches ,sadly the shipping and tax has priced me out from future purchases as im in the uk but i couldn't resist his supergirl and batgirl ,he threw the super pets in for free ,which was super nice of him ,

Shop items by SuperPoweredCustoms located in Ohio, United States. Smooth dispatch! Has a history of dispatching on time with tracking. Speedy replies! Has a history of replying to messages quickly. Rave reviews! Average review rating is 4.8 or higher.

3d printed and minimal clean up required and obviously painting but well worth the effort and he has nearly everyone ,his paint ups pictured are a little rough and would benefit from a bit more care and a coat of sealer but you get the idea , great guy to deal with and ive had two super easy transaction with him ,would continue to buy but priced out by etsys postage and tax

heres the supergirl finished by my nephew with the super pets lol

20230101_103235.jpg
          Last edited by libby 1957dog; Jan 5, '23, 8:58 AM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by palitoy
            Saw this today, Oklahoma Wal-Mart. Looks like a new wave is rolling out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34725[/ATTACH]

Cool--has the Invisible Jet been sighted?
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              Urge to make....lame...dad joke....increasing....
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

lol I deserve that. I'm just so excited for this toy, I've wanted one since 1983!

My "Mego" grail would be a GI Joe Panther jet cast in clear for 8" or 12" Mego Wonder Woman, ach one can dream.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Scott777
                  Museum Patron
                  • Jan 4, 2023

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  I think you're asking for the impossible..if it's been sighted, it's not really invisible, is it?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by palitoy
                    Urge to make....lame...dad joke....increasing....
                    The pain of resisting that softball pitch over the plate...
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Scott777
                      Museum Patron
                      • Jan 4, 2023

McFarlane loves Batman...maybe this will lead to Batman TAS figures, too. I want Deathstroke. I bought Darkseid. I hope they will make the figures that were proposed but never made. We all need Blue Devil.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 27, 2010

I found and got death stroke yesterday which seemed to come in a single character case as there were plenty of him but no WW or nightwing yet who were featured on the back of the card( no invisible plane or batmobile on the card though.)

Comment

• Scott777
                          Museum Patron
                          • Jan 4, 2023

Deathstroke is definitely one i want.
                          But
                          Has anyone seen Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet?

snicker

Comment

• monitor_ep
                            Talkative Member
                            • May 11, 2013

Wave 2

PXL_20230120_181242010.jpg
                            Happy to find wave 2 of the Super Powers:
                            Wonder Woman
                            Nightwing
                            Deathstroke

Still haven't seen the Invisible Jet yet
                            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

Were the new figures $7? That's a great deal!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Scott777
                                Museum Patron
                                • Jan 4, 2023

YEah! that means we will see them here in a month or 10.
                                I want the Deathstroke. I want to back-size my collection from the 6" to the 4.5 inch, like Super Powers and etc of the 90s.
                                I just realized what 2nd line i loved from the 90s (i have 2 from each decade): Star Trek
                                It's Batman TAS and Star Trek for the 90s.

I'm beginning to think we'll never see the Invisible Jet.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎