Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12347121722 ... LastLast

Thread: McFarlane doing Super Powers?

Images
    I saw those Page Punchers on Toy Shiz's YouTube channel. Not sure if they are the same as the rumored McFarlane Super Powers, but overall I'm not impressed. I know they are 3" high, so the paint app quality isn't going to be the greatest, but the photos released look pretty sloppy and lackluster. If the final product looks better, McFarlane needs to take better care about the photos they release.

Not sure why they went with such an odd scale either. I know they are including a comic, but...I think I'll pass. I may get the Hush Batman.

http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Unless they release characters that haven't been released before I will may pass of these. I have rarely bought any of the McFarlane DC Comics figures. I could care less about adding more Batmans. Now if this lineup does newer figures based on the current lineup with characters that do not get figures I would buy them. As of right now I will wait and see the final product, they may look good as shelf art.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Blog Entries
    wait'll you see the msrp!!!

39.99!!!!!
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    wait'll you see the msrp!!!

39.99!!!!!
    i think these are the one you're referring to at that price point although they were $28 on amazon last night

confusing as they are using the same branding for two separate sizes these 7inch and the 3 odd inch page punchers ,at 2 different price points

im guessing the super powers will be separated again from these

the 7 inchers are listed at BBTS for $24.99.

Images
    Man,I hope this happens soon

Images
    Pics leaked. Modern designs. That sucks.

https://toynewsi.com/14-42983
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

That was the supermobile I had always wanted in the line) I never understood why the old toy looked like a blue shark. Superman and Batman look fine to me there. I will always dislike any redesign of Darkseid unless it's Kirby's.

looks like at least superman and batman are classic designs ,in as much as they have trunks

fingers crossed they have fabric capes and the rest follow the classic format

Images
    Some serious typos/grammatical errors in that figure description on the back of the card.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg